So what does a vagina feel like?

inline4 said:
i refuse to believe a man made object can replicate that amazing wonderful feeling. Besides you can't go down on a fleshlight, you dont get the reactions you get from the person your doing it to. To me, thats one of lifes greatest pleasures..
sure I love eating more than most but you simply don't have to go through all the mating rituals you do for a fleshlight. and it's way better than normal beating off.

so now I'M curious about the tastes and smells you guys have encountered. that's something i don't have experience in. i'm intrigued.

Thorn Bird said:
so now I'M curious about the tastes and smells you guys have encountered. that's something i don't have experience in. i'm intrigued.

learn yoga, call me :hi2u:

Thorn Bird said:
Well there is only one way to find out. Thorny, djface, get it on right now.:fly:

Thorn Bird said:

race and class have nothing on taste and smell.
and for that matter neither did size.
I've had some Pungent small women and some just damn tasty larger ones.

but if she wreeks even after a nice long shower and soak and bathtime fun..something is just wrong with the pussy.

Thorn Bird said:

a smell means something is wrong! you know that old cliche' about fishy smelling gines? that is a bacterial infection that can only be cleared up with antibiotics.

rule to live by - if it doesn't smell delicious, don't put your weiner in it.

dbzeag said:
Well there is only one way to find out. Thorny, djface, get it on right now.:fly:

no offense, but i don't think i could. i could play with boobies all day and do all that stuff, but i couldn't make my way down THERE. i'm not a big oral person. i'm quite sensitive to tastes and smells and thoughts, and i just couldn't get through it. the thought of boys is hard enough, no pun intended. that's why i'm not officially bisexual. :fly: otherwise...

Thorn Bird said:
no offense, but i don't think i could. i could play with boobies all day and do all that stuff, but i couldn't make my way down THERE. i'm not a big oral person. i'm quite sensitive to tastes and smells and thoughts, and i just couldn't get through it. the thought of boys is hard enough, no pun intended. that's why i'm not officially bisexual. :fly: otherwise...

i'm officially offended.

Onnotangu said:
race and class have nothing on taste and smell.
and for that matter neither did size.
I've had some Pungent small women and some just damn tasty larger ones.

but if she wreeks even after a nice long shower and soak and bathtime fun..something is just wrong with the pussy.

well, i know race and class don't have anything to do with it. and i've heard of this fish smell thing. but other than something wrong (hence the fish,) do women smell differently from each other? taste differerent? and what, besides a fish smell, constitutes a reeky smell?

Thorn Bird said:
well, i know race and class don't have anything to do with it. and i've heard of this fish smell thing. but other than something wrong (hence the fish,) do women smell differently from each other? taste differerent? and what, besides a fish smell, constitutes a reeky smell?

do your balls smell powder fresh if you've been sitting and sweating all day?

Thorn Bird said:
each women has her own smell and more importanly taste.

damnit.. now i have a urge.. must find new g/f ..

Thorn Bird said:
yes they do differ. most of it is diet.
junk food eaters are not that tasty.
vegans are kinda well gamey
also it's got a lot to do with the soap they use and how thier gines react to it.

Thorn Bird said:

yup, all taste and smell different to varying degrees

edit: diet is a large part like he said ^