So what does a vagina feel like?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
Please give me similes of what fucking or tasting or experiencing a vagina is like. I will not likely have the opportunity to experience one and I am very curious indeed by them. What makes that part of the anatomy so interesting to 3 billion people worldwide?

Thorn Bird said:
VERY soft and smooth. complex.

you should pm sarcasmo for more information.
Complex? what is complex about a hole?

Thanks for the response, though.

dbzeag said:
Complex? what is complex about a hole?

Thanks for the response, though.

complex because there are many folds and buttons before you get in there and after you're in all the way. it's like a flower...the top, then stem, then leaves at end. :D

you know, you ought to try one out sometime. you don't have to be turned on by it...but at least experience one.

Most precious natural resource on earth, and the reason so many men are so fucking stupid about otherwise worthless women. Warm, moist, velvety smoothe. It's a lot like a mouth, unless the chick is a total noob and gets her teeth in on the action. (Pet peeve...nothing ruins a bj like the edge of a molar)

I'm convinced that it's the greatest physical sensation known to man, though a friend of mine insists it's lying on sheets of bubble wrap while nursing a double-shot of opium and lsd. I'll leave it to ShawnDavid to confirm or deny.

Oh wow. well I have fingered a woman out. That was interesting and entertaining, but I have the inability to get it up for a woman's advances, so I could not fully experience a woman if I wanted to :(

Onnotangu said:
honestly. warm up a fleshlight and lube it up really good. and stick it between the matress and hump away. that is exactly what it feels like.
how many fleshlights are you working on now? 4? 5? :heart: :fly:

Onnotangu said:
honestly. warm up a fleshlight and lube it up really good. and stick it between the matress and hump away. that is exactly what it feels like.
i refuse to believe a man made object can replicate that amazing wonderful feeling. Besides you can't go down on a fleshlight, you dont get the reactions you get from the person your doing it to. To me, thats one of lifes greatest pleasures..

Taste and smell can be issues. Or smell, at least. pH lends a taste that is a bit salty and very mildly bitter, and smell can range anywhere from "meh" to "wtf", which is understandable considering what it is: a dark, wet hole on a bacteria infested body.

Girls, be sure to observe meticulous hygiene before demanding oral stimulation please. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
Taste and smell can be issues. Or smell, at least. pH lends a taste that is a bit salty and very mildly bitter, and smell can range anywhere from "meh" to "wtf", which is understandable considering what it is: a dark, wet hole on a bacteria infested body.

Girls, be sure to observe meticulous hygiene before demanding oral stimulation please. :fly:
^--- agreed..
but a nice clean one is damn addictive. I could be down there for hours.. tasty.. smells great

its like an aphrodisiac (sp) only better!!

A similie? It's like warm, apple pie :fly:

Poster_3486.jpg