so what do you.....

Resident panhandler.

Trying to have 10 different jobs before 21, so far Im up to 7 with one more in january, which means I need two more before may. I have done and do for money: construction, supply chain management, security, retail, warehousing, and delivery. For fun I do: security valuation, civil engineering (lite), welding, farming, distributed data managment, and ABSEILING! Whee.

Well Monday I played in the arcade and got a bunch of high scores, then Tuesday I played in the arcade and got some high scores back that were gotten from me at night time, and then yesterday I was sick so I complained to my friend on AIM all day about how sick I felt and then today I typed up a speech for one of the doctors here who I swear to god took a "cryptic handwriting" class in med school and now I'm posting more on the internet and before that I was upstairs talking to girls in teh office about the 6-12 inches of snow coming our way and whether or not I should come into work tomorrow because I was going to bring my dog but she's only like 14" tall and if there's 12 inches of snow, how will she go outside to pee? I mean that would be like really bad.. so I just don't know.

You know?

Georgia Pacific maybe?

GP has ONE PLANT in GA, one in VA and one in MS. The rest are north IIRC.

My dad worked for Stora-Enso, Appleton Paper, and um... Solvay Paperboard at various times. I was just curious.

Last edited:
Well Monday I played in the arcade and got a bunch of high scores, then Tuesday I played in the arcade and got some high scores back that were gotten from me at night time, and then yesterday I was sick so I complained to my friend on AIM all day about how sick I felt and then today I typed up a speech for one of the doctors here who I swear to god took a "cryptic handwriting" class in med school and now I'm posting more on the internet and before that I was upstairs talking to girls in teh office about the 6-12 inches of snow coming our way and whether or not I should come into work tomorrow because I was going to bring my dog but she's only like 14" tall and if there's 12 inches of snow, how will she go outside to pee? I mean that would be like really bad.. so I just don't know.

You know?
:lol:

You know?

14" of snow? JEALOUS++

i told you the whole point of buying a little dog is that you don't need to walk them, just hold her over the balcony and squeeze :tard:

I've tried that, it doesn't work quite the way you'd imagine. It's more like a soda can than a tube of toothpaste