Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Shawn, Adam (DJ Atom Rich) Yours Truly made the trip down the Miami this weekend to basically fuck off and cause trouble. My little sister lives in the 'Four Ambassadors' condos in Downtown.

1. A Lamborghini truly is a sweet ride

2. It's OK to fall on your ass when you're in VIP dancing on a wet floor

3. After three days with only a few hours of sleep you become delirious and stupid.

4. It sucks really bad to have to go to work the next day.

5. Anything, in my recent experience, with a 'Superman' Symbol on it sucks.

6. Dogs fart worse than people do

7. Eating greasy hamburgers DOES NOT cure hangovers

8. Common is the name of a rapper, not just a word to describe repetitive or boring.

9. Climbing fences and trying to pool hop at 9 AM is not such a good idea - all you have to do is wait for someone to open the door.

10. You can actually spend $70 on two drinks and two shots.

11. Even hot dudes who drive Bentleys yell out the window when they see girls.

That is all. Don't vote this closed until you at least see the pictures. The stories will come as my brain recovers.

I gotta figure out how to manage my money better cause you two go on these super hell fire vacations with Lambo's and crazy VIP nights, thats just crazy. Either that or I need a new job.

This weekend I washed dishes, vacuumed, dusted, scrubbed my tub and toilet and then ironed some shirts and pants. All that after buying groceries, making blueberry pancakes, and taking the kiddo swimming for two hours.

I'm a glamorous motherfucker.

This weekend I washed dishes, vacuumed, dusted, scrubbed my tub and toilet and then ironed some shirts and pants. All that after buying groceries, making blueberry pancakes, and taking the kiddo swimming for two hours.

:drool:

More responsible than beerad thinking of ideas on how to make more money for drinking and parties rather than working more than 20 hour weeks.

I stripped wallpaper from my back bathroom and spackled to prep for new paint. I also visited a hookah bar and inhaled a smoke-producing product for the first time.

More responsible than beerad thinking of ideas on how to make more money for drinking and parties rather than working more than 20 hour weeks.

I stripped wallpaper from my back bathroom and spackled to prep for new paint. I also visited a hookah bar and inhaled a smoke-producing product for the first time.

You should help Drool seal his driveway.

I am sorry that you have to work 40 hours a week, more than likely for some stuffy company in your dress shirt and slacks. They probably have no idea you are gay, which is sad that you have to hide it from work. If you worked here you could be openly as gay as you would like to be! Plus you would be getting paid for 40 hours when you only have to work 20. I enjoy working at a job that realizes that WORK is not LIFE. You have fun at work today, I think I am going to take off here in a few to cash my salary paycheck. Hrmmmm I wonder if I will have time to stop and grab a beer before 3 :(

I am sorry that you have to work 40 hours a week, more than likely for some stuffy company in your dress shirt and slacks. They probably have no idea you are gay, which is sad that you have to hide it from work. If you worked here you could be openly as gay as you would like to be! Plus you would be getting paid for 40 hours when you only have to work 20. I enjoy working at a job that realizes that WORK is not LIFE. You have fun at work today, I think I am going to take off here in a few to cash my salary paycheck. Hrmmmm I wonder if I will have time to stop and grab a beer before 3 :(

It's just jealousy talking, sweetlips :heart:

Kahkis and polo, check. Work more than 40 hours but only get 40 hours pay because I am salary and if I don't get the products out on time, I am first on the layoff pool, check. Still in closet at work, check (sort of). Haven't taken more than 3 days vacation in 2007, check.

Status
Not open for further replies.