So we just got home from South Beach **pics up soon**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just jealousy talking, sweetlips :heart:

Kahkis and polo, check. Work more than 40 hours but only get 40 hours pay because I am salary and if I don't get the products out on time, I am first on the layoff pool, check. Still in closet at work, check (sort of). Haven't taken more than 3 days vacation in 2007, check.

Everyone knows you're gay. Trust me.

It's just jealousy talking, sweetlips :heart:

Kahkis and polo, check. Work more than 40 hours but only get 40 hours pay because I am salary and if I don't get the products out on time, I am first on the layoff pool, check. Still in closet at work, check (sort of). Haven't taken more than 3 days vacation in 2007, check.

I know I know you just make me sound so dam lazy :p

I could not do that, I have worked for the same company for 8 years. Everyone here is like family to me. We have a full lunch party on EVERYONES birthday, even if they dont actually work for the company. Shit we had one for my bosses cousin one time, lol. I couldnt imagine spending the majority of my time working and the minority having fun.

I couldnt imagine spending the majority of my time working and the minority having fun.

See, that's the difference. I was brought up by my family that this is exactly how life is, work. You work your 40 hour days and work harder or longer or both to make sure your company is happy; you clean and maintain your home to make sure you are living in a happy place; you be a good host (or hostess in my case) to make sure everyone else is happy. If you want to have fun, you have to work for it. If you want to have a lot of fun, you have to work so hard you can't have any fun at all.

See, that's the difference. I was brought up by my family that this is exactly how life is, work. You work your 40 hour days and work harder or longer or both to make sure your company is happy; you clean and maintain your home to make sure you are living in a happy place; you be a good host (or hostess in my case) to make sure everyone else is happy. If you want to have fun, you have to work for it. If you want to have a lot of fun, you have to work so hard you can't have any fun at all.

Hey to each there own. My company should be making sure I am happy or I will find a new company to work for. I do my job and I do it well because I am happy to do it. I keep my house moderately clean, doesn't look dirty but also is not spotless. I keep my room pretty messy cause lets face it, I havent had much in there lately. :( Of course be a good host but if you are having the party you should be enjoying it more than anything. People are working for next to nothing now at insane hours just because they have too. I wont be like that and will never be rich, but I am almost always happy.

2. It's OK to fall on your ass when you're in VIP dancing on a wet floor

10. You can actually spend $70 on two drinks and two shots.

2. No, it's not

10. Great, I guess that happened when I was on the couch.

Does Shawn have any dj sets anywhere online? I'd would really like to hear him spin.

www.virb.com/shawndavid

I could not do that, I have worked for the same company for 8 years.

I have known you for 5 or 6 years and you worked at Omega when I met you.

2. No, it's not

10. Great, I guess that happened when I was on the couch.

www.virb.com/shawndavid

I have known you for 5 or 6 years and you worked at Omega when I met you.

Which is owned by Jim, my boss's partner who I have worked for for 8 years. That building used to be called FTN and we took it over but we always worked for/with Jim. Always been under his payroll in some way or another ;) even when I worked at the pest place, worked for him during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.