So today at work . . .

Last night a drunk knocked down a pole with several of our fiber line on it. A crew came and worked all night splicing it. 6 24 pair strands were done. 5 minutes after they finally get through a guy from GA power goes up the pole to clear off what he thought was dead fiber left hanging on the pole and cut one of the major pieces. Doh! The fiber guys called me cussing about killing the guy. I have a new crew on the way.

By the way I saw the Mini Cooper story on the new tonight. It had the photo of the car in the fountain. And it was a woman driver not a man as stated earlier. I knew a man wouldn't drive one.

Floptical said:
By the way I saw the Mini Cooper story on the new tonight. It had the photo of the car in the fountain. And it was a woman driver not a man as stated earlier. I knew a man wouldn't drive one.

I'm telling you that a man drives an identical one!

So remember how I said that I worked with a guy that also drove a mini coop, well it turns out that not only does he drive said car but he has pictures of the car in the fountain.

Here you go . . . .

RedCarInFountain.jpg

img021.jpg

img020.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
How the fuck did they get way over there?
I mean, that shit looks like its miles from any paved roadway.

She said her steering wheel locked up but I really don't believe thats what caused the crash. Because 1) even if her steering wheel locked up her brakes would still work right? So she had to be speeding bad! 2) the road is straight before the fountain so wouldn't she have continued to go straight if her steering wheel locked?

b_sinning said:
I've walked in on one of the nude drawing classes once. And it turned out to be a guy I knew too. Very odd.

I've had that happen before. It was a guy I knew in HS. What's even worse was I ran into his mom the next day at my bank. She was trying to pawn him off on me by give me his phone number and asking where I ran into him. I sure as hell wasn't going to tell her,"Yeah, your son's whang was sprawled in front of me for a couple of hours. Mind if I join you for dinner tonight?"