So today at work . . .

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
Marklar
₥2,197
My boss is gone for the third day this week because she has a contagious throat problem. So I was setting something down in her office and looked out the window and guess what I saw . . . .

The ass end of a Mini Cooper poking out of a huge water fountain. Seems like they turned to soon, so a tow truck is currently trying to get the car out of the fountain. I don't think that I can get a good picture of it from this far away but I am sure going to try.

What wacky stuff have you seen at work?

i think they are trying to poison us here. Half of the building smells like someone hooked up a small fleet of semies exhaust pipes to a tube and piped the exhaust into the building. You can hardly breathe walking down the hallway.

I saw hundreds of little 18 y/o jewish girls wearing IDF shirts.

Most of them short enough to seen down said shirts when they were standing close to me.

Dharma1521 said:
And then what fly? Upload it on my magic uploading machine! Fix the fucking pic uploady thing PLZ
Mail it to me, I'll upload it to one of the NUMEROUS FREE PHOTOHOSTS.

i saw a car drive right into a diner across the street in the middle of the day. the sad thing is my boss was in the background going 'is there a news crew out yet? this is going to be great advertising for us!'

although i must admit i always find it amusing when accidents happen in front of a safety/rescue store.