So since I can't find.... (pics)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Bast you are one fine peice of manass

JJ- dammit I love your dress

Pandora- :drool:

Theac- :fly:

Yeah I love JJ's dress too. That's why I made her buy it!! We went dress shopping for her Saturday afternoon. I saw it hanging up and made her try it on. When I saw it on her I told her that was it! :D

Thorn Bird said:
so long as you'll do the same. i might need help, so pandora and jj are commin' with...

w00t!!

Pandora said:
Yeah I love JJ's dress too. That's why I made her buy it!! We went dress shopping for her Saturday afternoon. I saw it hanging up and made her try it on. When I saw it on her I told her that was it! :D

YEah and you got to see me take it off and try others on too ;)

kiwi said:
jjshakinit.gif

admins, plz check account hack by spange :lol:

While we are looking at nice pics of you guys. I think this is a perfect example of why people need to wear more hats. Unfortunately, I get loads of guff from people when I wear my fedora.

For that matter, I get enough crap for wearing my vest. Vests need to make a comeback.

taeric said:
While we are looking at nice pics of you guys. I think this is a perfect example of why people need to wear more hats. Unfortunately, I get loads of guff from people when I wear my fedora.

For that matter, I get enough crap for wearing my vest. Vests need to make a comeback.

no one digs my fez either :mad:

turkish%20fez-375.jpg