So since I can't find.... (pics)

*sigh*

commere and let me see you with the dress ON and then on the floor. i'll tell you where it looks better.

SOMEONE'S gotta do the dirty work. :pandora:

There aren't enough reasons to get dressed up now a days. I think we should be able to get all fancy for something at least once or twice a month.

Thorn Bird said:
*sigh*

commere and let me see you with the dress ON and then on the floor. i'll tell you where it looks better.

SOMEONE'S gotta do the dirty work. :pandora:

Then stop by here on your way home for a second opinion. :drool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
And it would eventually end up on the floor... but still. I WANT AN EXCUSE TO GET DRESSED UP DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! :mad:

You drive a hard bargain. I will fly you to Dallas this weekend for fireworks and "festivities."

fly said:
Do you go to that big huge one? Pics?

We have regular church buildings and temples. We attend church buildings on Sunday, and Temples whenever else we want, we get married in temples and perform various other things.

This is probably that huge one you are talking about and it is a temple.

5360_SaltLakeUT_st.jpg

BigDov said:
It's still just church. God doesn't care what you look like so long as your heart and soul are there to worship.

I think :eek:
You are right (According to what I believe :p )

I cant remember the last time I wore a dress to church, in fact, I dont even own a dress (except ones too fancy for church).

Sometimes I will wear a skirt and top, but 99% of the time I am wearing pants or jeans. Working with 200 kids ages 6-10 dosent permit one to wear a skirt all that often

*Fuxx Burger* said:
You are right (According to what I believe :p )

I cant remember the last time I wore a dress to church, in fact, I dont even own a dress (except ones too fancy for church).

Sometimes I will wear a skirt and top, but 99% of the time I am wearing pants or jeans. Working with 200 kids ages 6-10 dosent permit one to wear a skirt all that often

Which is why I insist on wearing shorts and t-shirts there in the summer, and jeans and a button-down shirt in the winter :D

BigDov said:
Which is why I insist on wearing shorts and t-shirts there in the summer, and jeans and a button-down shirt in the winter :D
Sounds about right. You would fit in perfectly at my church.
In the summer my pastor wears shorts.... there's nothing like looking at a 65 yearold man's painfully white legs :eek:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Sounds about right. You would fit in perfectly at my church.
In the summer my pastor wears shorts.... there's nothing like looking at a 65 yearold man's painfully white legs :eek:

Oh my :lol: That's an awful mental image :lol: :lol: