So my son, speak

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
There are questions to be asked and it is time for you to do so. Here in this fortress of solitude we shall try to find the answers together.

I'll tell you anything I know about games in the arcade if you ask about 'em here, I'll even tell you my strategies if you are curious. There are a few games I'd like to ask the Spanish frog about but I wouldn't ask anyone to post secrets if they didn't want to.

I dunno how many people know this, new people might not, but you get 250 marklar for a high score. Not the 'best score of all time' but 'actual high score champion'. All scores are dropped after ~30 days, except the best score of all time.

The tetris high score is rather low right now, some of you guys should be able to grab some marklar off of it.

And if you ask the right questions we just might be able to get fly to fix a game or two that is screwed up...;)

Me too.

So, do you people that are good in the arcade find ways to cheat or do you just have da mad skilz?

I have a high score or two but it mostly comes from just hours and hours of playing over and over and over and over and over and over and over... well you get the idea.

I am actually completely lost to why YOU made this thread...

who's number 1? Who?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURNT!!!!

:lol:

All I can say is enjoy your victory because once Coqui spends an evening in the Arcade you are all going to be wasted.

So Mikey, how much time per week, on average, would you say you spend trying to win arcade titles?

I am actually completely lost to why YOU made this thread...

who's number 1? Who?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BURNT!!!!

Haven't I told you I can take most of those :p And I didn't say I had all the answers, I'd ask Coqui a few questions if he was inclined to answer.