So my son, speak

I KNOW. :fly: it takes SO long, too. i play it when i'm watching one of my tv shows. :D

I have been piloting this new marketing campaign over the last couple days so I have short burst of waiting. It is one of the few games I can start for 30 seconds every other 5 minutes and actually do well on. Sometimes I will have it running all day, lol

Me Two, I have no clue cause the only way I beat your high scores is with lots of patients

**checks highscore**

yep it still me, haha

Where do you get your supply of patients? They know my face all too well at the local hospitals, I have to travel for patients now.

Where do you get your supply of patients? They know my face all too well at the local hospitals, I have to travel for patients now.

Baaaaaaa DUMP DA CHIIIIIII
premier-cabria-silver.JPG

How do you make black babies? I think Thorn and I might wanna turn ours black. Does it involve a Bratz doll and Master P?

This thread was only intended as an Arcade 101 class. I am not qualified to teach Basketball 101, FUBU 203 or Introduction to LUGZ.

Alright, I just got 4 of a kind in Flash Poker for 125 points and I went to submit my score to beat Mikey's 60 points and I got an error page, it's the second time today that's happened on that game

:mad: