So lets talk Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I don't know who the black robots were, so here's a whole list.

Peter Cullen ... Optimus Prime (voice)

Mark Ryan ... Jetfire (voice)

Reno Wilson ... Mudflap (voice)

Jess Harnell ... Ironhide (voice)

Robert Foxworth ... Ratchet (voice)

André Sogliuzzo ... Sideswipe (voice)

Grey DeLisle ... Arcee (voice)

Hugo Weaving ... Megatron (voice)

Tony Todd ... Fallen (voice)

Charles Adler ... Starscream (voice)

Frank Welker ... Soundwave / Devastator / Reedman (voice)

Tom Kenny ... Wheelie / Skids (voice)

Calvin Wimmer ... Wheelbot (voice)

John Di Crosta ... Doctor (voice)

Michael York ... Prime #1 (voice)

Kevin Michael Richardson ... Prime #2 / Skipjack (voice)

Robin Atkin Downes ... Prime #3 (voice)

Where did you see anything about ad libbing? I would love to read that so I can post it for some other douches who are screaming about how racist it was.

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/article_9a289d90-0618-5355-ab78-bc039dfa3afa.html

Bay said the twins' parts "were kind of written but not really written, so the voice actors is when we started to really kind of come up with their characters."

Not the only link but the first one that came up.

And once someone sees racism, there's no point in stopping that thinking as they're just as close minded as true racists.

I like how PG-13 movies are loaded to the gills with swearing now, too. You used to hear 'shit' once or twice. Now it's ass, asshole, shit, pussy, etc. It's fucking ridiculous. Swearing is bullshit and it pisses me off.

On top of that there's a big joke in Ice Age 3 about Sid grabbing a bull by the dick. Crude sexual humor in animated children's movies? Really? Suck my dick. My kid doesn't need to be subjected to that yet. Let him be a kid for fuck's sake.

PG-13 was made for Indiana Jones, now it's so they can advertise to more people than R.

explain the gold tooth and the Huge bug eyes Coqui?

Also why the fuck is Devastator one of the meanest Deceptions to ever walk the face of he earth only trying to suck people in with a sand grinder instead of blasting them to tiny tiny pieces?

explain the gold tooth and the Huge bug eyes Coqui?

Also why the fuck is Devastator one of the meanest Deceptions to ever walk the face of he earth only trying to suck people in with a sand grinder instead of blasting them to tiny tiny pieces?

:lol: Really? I didn't realize only black people had gold teeth and huge bug eyes. Way to stereotype black people.

My dad has gold teeth. He's not black. Nor is he ghetto.

Regarding the bug eyes, any transformer that wasn't part of the main group had bug eyes. Wheelie had bug eyes and he was white (although voiced by a black guy)

Regarding Devastator, he only does what Megatron tells him to do. And Megatron needed him to clear out the machine from they pyramid.

Wheelie wasn't voiced by a black guy, Wheelie was voiced by the same white guy that did one of the twins. Only one of the twins was voiced by a black guy (Reno Williams) Wheelie and the other twin were voiced by the same guy that does the voice for Spongebob.

Wheelie wasn't voiced by a black guy, Wheelie was voiced by the same white guy that did one of the twins. Only one of the twins was voiced by a black guy (Reno Williams) Wheelie and the other twin were voiced by the same guy that does the voice for Spongebob.

Sorry. He voiced Frenzy. My mistake.