GAY so, let's talk about my earwigs

so eventually i went to college even tho my parents didn't save any money for me to attend university; after all, we were girls and girls don't need an education away from home to be suitable homemakers. i worked so i could pay for my first year and a half at community college and then i transferred to a reformed presbyterian college in pennsylvania where @DerHoggz attended. we met one night when i got invited to hookah with a group of wild kids. well, wild for our college. we didn't start dating for another year but we knew each other and he developed a crush on me. ;)

I knew that crusty old Hoggz had a heart.

i just lay there and waited for him to leave. i had already been crying earlier because i was piss drunk. he kept trying to bang and i kept saying no until finally it was like 6:30 am and i gave in. i guess i felt a little sympathy for the guy for waiting so long, and he said he didn't care that he came that fast.
ended up that he was the most fucked up guy on campus, always stoned or drunk at 2 in the afternoon on a weekday. drove drunk all the time and ended up stuck in a ditch because of it once. course, my @DerHoggz was a part of that group too...lol.
those were the days

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
i just lay there and waited for him to leave. i had already been crying earlier because i was piss drunk. he kept trying to bang and i kept saying no until finally it was like 6:30 am and i gave in. i guess i felt a little sympathy for the guy for waiting so long, and he said he didn't care that he came that fast.
ended up that he was the most fucked up guy on campus, always stoned or drunk at 2 in the afternoon on a weekday. drove drunk all the time and ended up stuck in a ditch because of it once. course, my @DerHoggz was a part of that group too...lol.
those were the days

well as far as public relations go, i'm not sure what to think of how you handled that situation. on one hand you banged the dude, on the other hand its kinda date rapey what he pulled off.

Tell us about your mom. Do you have any pictures of her in bikinis? Or less?
my parents are against bikinis.
she sewed us some nice skirts and dresses back in the day, all below the knee of course.
can't have my knees turning boys on, then they'll think of me sexually and i'll be a hoe. mom taught me well.

well as far as public relations go, i'm not sure what to think of how you handled that situation. on one hand you banged the dude, on the other hand its kinda date rapey what he pulled off.
he was pretty much an asshole tho. never had money to pitch for bud or to pay anyone back if he borrowed cash