GAY so, let's talk about my earwigs

grahamcrackerporter

#Cradlerobber
Jan 13, 2017
Marklar
₥25
i feel like it's time to share a little bit about my childhood for the entertainment of you UF'ers. i grew up in a very conservative Christian family where my father ruled the household and kept his four women (my mom, two sisters and me) under his "umbrella of protection" in order to preserve our purity in a biblical bubble. i was homeschooled from kindergarten through my senior year of high school. i went to church with my family twice on sundays and only hung out with people who were a part of our church, homeschool friends, or other conservative groups my parents chose to join. my influences were carefully monitored and i was expected to be a certain way or else i felt like i disappointed my parents. old school as hell guys. i have somehow survived relatively unscathed but there exist some embarrassing photos of me in long denim skirts and shapeless shirts in late middle/early high school. *shudder*

i feel like it's time to share a little bit about my childhood for the entertainment of you UF'ers. i grew up in a very conservative Christian family where my father ruled the household and kept his four women (my mom, two sisters and me) under his "umbrella of protection" in order to preserve our purity in a biblical bubble. i was homeschooled from kindergarten through my senior year of high school. i went to church with my family twice on sundays and only hung out with people who were a part of our church, homeschool friends, or other conservative groups my parents chose to join. my influences were carefully monitored and i was expected to be a certain way or else i felt like i disappointed my parents. old school as hell guys. i have somehow survived relatively unscathed but there exist some embarrassing photos of me in long denim skirts and shapeless shirts in late middle/early high school. *shudder*

did you run away from an amish community?

How did you and Smuggles meet?
so eventually i went to college even tho my parents didn't save any money for me to attend university; after all, we were girls and girls don't need an education away from home to be suitable homemakers. i worked so i could pay for my first year and a half at community college and then i transferred to a reformed presbyterian college in pennsylvania where @DerHoggz attended. we met one night when i got invited to hookah with a group of wild kids. well, wild for our college. we didn't start dating for another year but we knew each other and he developed a crush on me. ;)

did you go to college? and by go i mean go to an actual college, and not take online classes at home with your parents.
yep i just graduated with my little degree thing and am scratching my head about what to do with it. but my college basically tried to be your parents anyway

Last edited:
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes