So, I'm making a thread about it....

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh heck yea we are. We seriously talked about making this one, but my interview just fell at the wrong time :(

Anyone up for a NYC meat this summer :happy:
fuck NYC, also I dont think anyone here actually lives there

ATL or you could come to CNY, home of abandoned steel mills, mountains, and the largest concentration of private colleges in the country ^__^

FlamingGlory said:

ATL or you could come to CNY, home of abandoned steel mills, mountains, and the largest concentration of private colleges in the country ^__^

I'm guessing you don't mean Canyonlands Field Airport in Moab, Utah.

FlamingGlory said:

abandoned steel mills sounds cool

I really dig urban exploration - I'm a novice at best, been only to about 20 some places my whole life, wish I had more time :(

Can we start a policy of importing in the good looking people like Fuxx and deporting the ugly ones. We should be able to sqeeze a few dozen nonhairy ones out of Canada.

itburnswhenipee said:
Utah... I love words that start with vowels but no I meant Central New York. NYC is just 200 sq miles of land somewhere down by the ocean. New York the state is the same size as Wisconsin and here we have more in common with Canadians than the offensive people that inhabit the lower half of the state.

elpmis said:
abandoned steel mills sounds cool

I really dig urban exploration - I'm a novice at best, been only to about 20 some places my whole life, wish I had more time :(
Wish I still had pictures from when I wandered around downtown. The center of the city is mostly run down factories built 1890s-1920s, all brick with huge windows that ring the bottom half of a sizeable and severly polluted lake.

itburnswhenipee said:

Speaking of Southern Utah, I think for one of our meats we should all rent a house boat on Lake Powell for a week. I think you actually have to reserve them about 3 years in advance though, so we would need to plan ahead.

kiwi said:
Speaking of Southern Utah, I think for one of our meats we should all rent a house boat on Lake Powell for a week. I think you actually have to reserve them about 3 years in advance though, so we would need to plan ahead.

I'd get in on that action.