so... i'll try not to be like everyone else..

miata.jpg

Fuckin theif :mad:

:fly::heart:

HAHAHA you guys kill me.

Sorry Dbzeag, i already went to Ohio in December but only for 4 days.

Elpy... :heart: i still never get my funny phone calls you crackhead!!

Zack and Ape, i'll see you guys today :heart:

and SAP doesnt' SUCK!

I dont' actually do SAP crap, i do Business Objects crap, they just bought us so technically.. i'm an SAP employee! Still not sure if i'm happy about that or not.

BO is crap too ;) especially what they did to crystal reports

ITT: We hate on inline4 because he is a salaried consultant that hasn't worked since July. He sleeps till 1pm every day and makes 'find my buffalo' money. :mad:

ITT: We hate on inline4 because he is a salaried consultant that hasn't worked since July. He sleeps till 1pm every day and makes 'find my buffalo' money. :mad:

how exactly does that work? did they forget he works for them and keep issuing direct deposit? :fly:

how exactly does that work? did they forget he works for them and keep issuing direct deposit? :fly:
a buddy of mine works for a secondary market telecom company. they buy stuff for scap or to resell. sometimes they buy everything in a warehouse and sort if out later. one time they went to pick up a bunch of stuff they bought (test equipment at a closed facility). they went into the warehouse and found six guys sitting around on the floor of the empty front office playing cards. apparently the company had fired their boss then closed the facility. no one fired them, so they kept showing up for work, playing cards, then going home. they had to start sitting on the floor when someone came to collect all the office furniture (sold in a different auction). their pay kept being deposited. when he was there it had been going on for six months.

Last edited:

I would have replied to this earlier, but i got up like.. 2 hours ago..

HAHAHAHAHHA

and elpmis.. CR is still pretty much unchanged.. i don't know what your bitching about..

a buddy of mine works for a secondary market telecom company. they buy stuff for scap or to resell. sometimes they buy everything in a warehouse and sort if out later. one time they went to pick up a bunch of stuff they bought (test equipment at a closed facility). they went into the warehouse and found six guys sitting around on the floor of the empty front office playing cards. apparently the company had fired their boss then closed the facility. no one fired them, so they kept showing up for work, playing cards, then going home. they had to start sitting on the floor when someone came to collect all the office furniture (sold in a different auction). their pay kept being deposited. when he was there it had been going on for six months.

:lol:

edit: :lol:

:lol: