so... i'll try not to be like everyone else..

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
It appears people are dropping like .. some winged insect of which i can't remember the name of..

Knitey boy can't reach the keyboard, navy has gone AWOL and theres a crap load of new folks i don't know.

First off
FUCK YOU NEW PEOPLE

second off
FUCK YOU OLD PEOPLE

third off
I Miss you guys!! A big middle finger for Fly and Ape for coming to o-town and not visiting me!! I even made time for it and everything!!

A big thanks to APE for befriending that girl i brought over.. now stop it!!! jebus she still calls my sister like everyday! I think i texted her something bad last night, but i don't remember!! YAY BEER!

Nothing new on my end, i'm still getting paid to sit on my ass at home and watch t.v. and drink beer. YAY FOR BEING BOUGHT OUT!

Sincerely,
Your huggable, loveable Inline4 (SAP employee #44596834393856)

It appears people are dropping like .. some winged insect of which i can't remember the name of..

Knitey boy can't reach the keyboard, navy has gone AWOL and theres a crap load of new folks i don't know.

First off
FUCK YOU NEW PEOPLE

second off
FUCK YOU OLD PEOPLE

third off
I Miss you guys!! A big middle finger for Fly and Ape for coming to o-town and not visiting me!! I even made time for it and everything!!

A big thanks to APE for befriending that girl i brought over.. now stop it!!! jebus she still calls my sister like everyday! I think i texted her something bad last night, but i don't remember!! YAY BEER!

Nothing new on my end, i'm still getting paid to sit on my ass at home and watch t.v. and drink beer. YAY FOR BEING BOUGHT OUT!

Sincerely,

There was a miata pick and YOU DIDN"T EVEN COMMENT.

dead to me.

So who is your latest restraining order girlfriend?

His latest girlfriend calls April for advice. Well, that's after calling inline's mother, sister, and various other friends of his that live over 1,000 miles away. Oh, and last time she flew down to see him, she brought summer clothes for him to store so that next time she "wouldn't have to bring them down."

$5 says he gets a boiled rabbit in his pot.

His latest girlfriend calls April for advice. Well, that's after calling inline's mother, sister, and various other friends of his that live over 1,000 miles away. Oh, and last time she flew down to see him, she brought summer clothes for him to store so that next time she "wouldn't have to bring them down."

$5 says he gets a boiled rabbit in his pot.

:psycho:

wooo! i'm neither old nor new. wtg loophole.

spooky gf there dude. you got anything to say on her behalf? like.. she's really hot?

no restraining orders involved this time i think.. She lives in Ohio. And i think she's in love with Ape...LOL You can have her Ape

:D

Nothing good can come from Ohio.

Where in Ohio is she at? Are you going to visit her? If you come to Ohio and I don't see you, I am going to be very disappointed :mad:

miata.jpg

Welcome back, inline4

Remember that time I flew down to tampa but we didn't hang out because you were walking up and down the beach professing your love to a girl you'd only known for a week?

btw I was stalking out your uploaded images and your place looks AMAZING

SAP is for suckers

Welcome back, inline4

Remember that time I flew down to tampa but we didn't hang out because you were walking up and down the beach professing your love to a girl you'd only known for a week?

btw I was stalking out your uploaded images and your place looks AMAZING

SAP is for suckers

bwahahaha, inline, you know I :heart: ya, but that is the gayest model of Harley they make along with the gayest car available today in what looks like a fly-inspired decorated house :fly:

:heart: You have successfully outgayed me AND fly combined :fly:

:drool:

First off
FUCK YOU NEW PEOPLE

second off
FUCK YOU OLD PEOPLE

third off

Sincerely,

Are you still available for this weekend? I believe we are saturday.