So I went home

SpangeMonkee said:
I just hate working with negative people. it's enough that you have to work hard and put up with a buncha shit. I don't wanna here someone complain all the time.

It's so contagious too. I use to share an office with a really negative person. I leave work everyday pissed off. Thank goodness it only lasted 6 months. :hs:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Women sure are nasty to each other in an office environment, it's like they never outgrew high school.

Truely. I've never understood that either. I just figured their lives were so boring they had to make drama. The 30+ women with kids always seem to be uber control freaks, thinking everyone wants their job or something. That seemed to be the case at my old company. My new place doesn't seem to have that problem. Maybe it's cuz we're all kinda young and have better things to do than be catty with eachother?

Last edited:
Pandora said:
Truely. I've never understood that either. I just figured their lives were so boring they had to make drama. The 30+ women with kids always seem to be uber control freaks, thinking everyone wants their job or something. That seemed to be the case at my old company. My new place doesn't seem to have that problem. Maybe it's cuz we're all kinda young and have better things to do than be catty with eachother?
I'm betting you're right on the 'boring life' thing.

And oh god, 'working mothers' are awful(in general) - talk about mean feminazis.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'm betting you're right on the 'boring life' thing.

And oh god, 'working mothers' are awful(in general) - talk about mean feminazis.

Yeah I have no idea why working mom's take out their hostility on coworkers. Just cuz they treat their kids that way doesn't mean they can do that to everyone else!

ChikkenNoodul said:
:lol:

I told one lady like that last year that I wasn't her kid and she was mean, she's left me alone since then

I just wear headphones, cuss alot, and put on a generally unfriendly demeanor..... no one even bothers talking to me anymore :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Women sure are nasty to each other in an office environment, it's like they never outgrew high school.
Try working in an office of 25 women, only one man. And that man gossips more than any of the women.