So I went home

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
I was sick today. Icky stomach. SO I get like 5 phone calls from the girl who is training to be my back up. This chick freaks whenever I'm gone! I always have to tell her to calm down and breathe. And take one thing at a time. She looks at everything at once and falls into a stuper. Its terrible. Then to make it worse apparently the girls with more experience were being mean to her cause I guess they were pissed that I went home sick. WTF?

Has anyone else had any problems with people at work acting like bitches or asses when you are sick?

Pandora said:
The last time I was sick I went to work anyways. If you weren't such a slack ass you would do the same.

I did go to work Biotch! :p I just did what I had to do and then left at 10. I was at work for 3 hours with a stomach bug feeling like I was going to puke so there!

I'm starting to find out that some of the girls I work with are meany heads.

So I pee'd in there fedex boxes. ;)

Just do what I do. Open a beer, put your feet on your desk and look at them till they leave. :)

Or... failing that... do what Jack Burton always does. :)

SpangeMonkee said:
I just hate working with negative people. it's enough that you have to work hard and put up with a buncha shit. I don't wanna here someone complain all the time.
Is this a random rant about your new job?