So I was wondering where my naughty bits have gone...

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
YES - The fridge. Again. I know at least once I year I start a thread about putting stuff in odd places so here it is once again. After I found the mail, I proceeded to pour my egg beaters into a bowl, put the bowl on top of the micro, and turn it on and walk away. WOW. :tard:

I'm not still sleeping, I have been up since 5:30 and to the gym for an hour workout and everything. I am not on any substance except a multi-vitamin, and I went to bed at 10:00PM.

Does this happen to anyone else???

Ahem, Ms. Cuntrag is lying her boxers off. I was at her house a few weeks ago and she opened the fridge door and said "What the hell is this yellow stuff . . . . oh yeah" April had apparently put Zac's glass of milk in the fridge because he likes cold milk, and she forgot long enough that it froze solid.

Last edited:
Ahem, Ms. April23 is lying her boxers off. I was at her house a few weeks ago and she opened the fridge door and said "What the hell is this yellow stuff . . . . oh yeah" April had apparently put Zac's glass of milk in the fridge because he likes cold milk, and she forgot long enough that it froze solid.

You suck. :lol:

Last edited:
Ahem, Ms. Shithead is lying her boxers off. I was at her house a few weeks ago and she opened the fridge door and said "What the hell is this yellow stuff . . . . oh yeah" April had apparently put Zac's glass of milk in the fridge because he likes cold milk, and she forgot long enough that it froze solid.

I bet he was pissed too; it took him all day to fill that glass up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have problems with this until I eventually got to the point where I had to be extremely anal in regards to bills / paperwork. I have a filing system at my house that scares me a bit. Now I have the problem of leaving things that I am supposed to remember. I will put things right in front of the door so that I don't forget but I always do. I've forgotten a birthday cake that I baked. Left it sitting right in front of the door. Remembered when I got to the persons house.

I have very bad spending habits that I'm trying to kick. so I started sending payments on all outstanding bills. this will take a while but once they are paid off I shold be much happier.