So I was wondering where my naughty bits have gone...

Thorn's story sparked me to remember one .. maybe my only one .. there may be more but my memory sucks, so who knows.

My mom bought me a $2k diamond circle necklace for Xmas one year. I wear it almost everyday. I spent the night at a hotel, w/a friend I scooped up at a bar because someone left him and went home with someone else, a couple years ago and got up late the next day (I had to go to work), grabbed my stuff, dashed out the door, and drove an hour the opposite direction I needed to go to take him home.

Earlier in the evening I had taken my necklace off because it was in the way. To help keep myself from "forgeting it" I hung it on one of those little clear plastic hooks that hold a mirror on the wall. Thinking I would never not see it there.

Well I didn't.

I was 2.5 seconds away from passing the exit where the necklace was, in the fast lane going 85+ mph, and put my hand on my chest like I do sometimes to fidle with my necklace and noticed ... it was gone. :eek:

OMG!

I swung across all 3 lanes of traffic to make the exit, I'm sure I pissed off about 15-20 people in the process, but I didn't care.

Luckily enough they hadn't started to clean the room yet, so it was hanging right where I left it.

Now I know why I had repressed that. I nearly had a heart attack that day. I would have rather committed suicide than told my mom I lost that necklace .. where .. and how. :lol:

I was 2.5 seconds away from passing the exit where the necklace was, in the fast lane going 85+ mph, and put my hand on my chest like I do sometimes to fidle with my necklace and noticed ... it was gone.

OMG!

I swung across all 3 lanes of traffic to make the exit, I'm sure I pissed off about 15-20 people in the process, but I didn't care.

so is this why women suck at driving? They are too busy playing with their chest?

:drool:

AHEM.....

(I only scared you a tiny bit... right?)

i said one of the few
smooch.gif
. i actually considered posting who i was alright with earlier, you were on the list. i was fine with you and shawn, the beauty marks on the truck make you wonder though. :fly:

i dont drive like that :p

she's one of the few people who don't scare me when she is driving.

Truth. He was so scared of me driving he puked the whole trip to cinnci and knocked himself out with alcohol and sedatives for the ride back.

I've forgotten papers for meetings that I had in my hand less than 3 minute prior to. my parents birthdays. My address. but strangley enough i can always remeber my windows passwords.