So I think I need a lawyer

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
about 2 hours ago we sittin in the back of the house, and hear a loud boom outside.

rush outside and some fool has clipped my Expedition and smashed the entire front end of the wife's 300. parked behind the truck.

dude ran. dogs couldn't find him. but about an hour ago the owner of the car showed up. "i lent the car to a friend who I think lent it to a friend."

do people who drive '99 Mitsubishi Galants have good insurance? and I really don't mean to stereotype. i'm tired.

truck's probably fixable. i would assume bent rear axle. hit the tire so hard it BROKE A PIECE OF THE CHROME WHEEL RIGHT OFF.. like a 10" piece.

the 300 is a shambles. surely it's totaled.

we've prob not got gap insurance. so if we owe, say, 20.. to use round #'s. and blue book is 15, am I on the hook for the 5K? or can I sue for that?

k, i'm tired. but that was life in st pete tonight.

Regardless of the "fact" that this clown lent the car to a friend of a friend, it's his insurance that's on the hook for the damage. I hope you got his info... and the tag number of the Galant. Call your insurance company today and let them know the whole story. They have a vested interest in getting the other company to pay up.

:heart: no words of advice here, but i feel for y'all and hope you can get through this with much patience and speed (if that's possible. :eek:) what a nightmare and headache...especially because it involves both vehicles. :( good luck. :heart:

picture.php

oh yeah.. police report and whole 9. does this LOOK like an incident where I wouldn't call the police? :lol:

of course, no rental through geico either. i mean, we've got two cars.

AND WHO IN THE HELL EXPECTS TO GET BOTH THEIR CARS HIT IN ONE ACCIDENT??!!!

unless it was a clown.. :lol: that was funny.

motherfuckers, that sucks huge. Get a police report. The owner is responsible for sure, his insurance has to pay for that, not yours.