GAY So I kinda got promoted

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Sort of.

No title or grade change just yet, but I'm moving on to better/more difficult things, which honestly is what I needed at this point.

I started getting emails this week to start doing adminny-type crap, and I'm glad for the opportunity to do more than just plug in keyboards and pretend I like people around the office.

Last edited:
Sort of.

No title or grade just yet, but I'm moving on to better/more difficult things, which honestly is what I needed at this point.

I started getting emails this week to start doing adminny-type crap, and I'm glad for the opportunity to do more than just plug in keyboards and pretend I like people around the office.
Out of your comfort zone?

Out of your comfort zone?

Actually, yes. I started dabbling in learning Linux like a month ago just out of boredom, and I'm now administrating it to some degree. It's a bit nerve racking, but I'm a smart guy, and have smart friends, so I'll be alright.

Actually, yes. I started dabbling in learning Linux like a month ago just out of boredom, and I'm now administrating it to some degree. It's a bit nerve racking, but I'm a smart guy, and have smart friends, so I'll be alright.

...and you have teh Google.

I'm constantly googling how to do techy stuff at work. Makes me look uber smert.

Hey, are you flys boss now?
Can you tell him to quit being such a faggot and hell have to do it?

Apparently when the new CEO saw Zac in the hall he dropped any semblance of propriety or professionalism and simply blurted out "Who is this faggot?"