So I just found out my dad posts on a forum.

J

jaxxor

Guest
I was kind of amused that my dad is an eBay junkie. the man can barely check his email, can't figure out how he manages to buy stuff on the internets
 

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
26,479
19,708
823
igloo
Drool-Boy said:
Im sure if you wanted, Jay would come over and pose for new ones for you if you asked nicely

if he came with 100 yards of my house i'd call the cops.

basically, the bionic series is a guy, formerly of the ADF, who got all hammered up and decided to make his own goatse series, complete with gimp mask, equipment tucking and cheek spreading. it was a horrible, horrible thing. i believe his neighbor lady took the pics.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
tre said:
if he came with 100 yards of my house i'd call the cops.

basically, the bionic series is a guy, formerly of the ADF, who got all hammered up and decided to make his own goatse series, complete with gimp mask, equipment tucking and cheek spreading. it was a horrible, horrible thing. i believe his neighbor lady took the pics.
W
T
F


What the hell kind of place were you running over there drool?
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,337
35,416
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
theacoustician said:
W
T
F


What the hell kind of place were you running over there drool?


a haven for drunken retards , of course
Whats even worse about the pics, is we used them to create a special "theme" that we would apply to users that we didnt like, or just when someone earned it:p
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Drool-Boy said:
a haven for drunken retards , of course
Whats even worse about the pics, is we used them to create a special "theme" that we would apply to users that we didnt like, or just when someone earned it:p
Man. I think my brain is going to explode.



ps - where does one buy gimp masks. i think they'd make great stocking stuffers
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
Drool-Boy said:
a haven for drunken retards , of course
Whats even worse about the pics, is we used them to create a special "theme" that we would apply to users that we didnt like, or just when someone earned it:p




i believe i had that theme on more than one occasion :lol: