So I just found out my dad posts on a forum.

ieyeasu said:
Should be fun.

That could get interesting.

Family and forums usually don't mix well. I recall a while back seeing a pic posted that was either my sister and her husband, or their twins. I never asked her if it was though, as I didn't want to say "Hey, is that you in that pic with the jar of anal lube on the night stand?" :lol: I did take the pic home and crop that out, and asked someone else if she thought it looked like Sandy, and she thought the same thing.

April23 said:
Are you therrious? I just remember that pic bringing my dinner back onto its plate.

That was her first pics. And they've never let her live it down.

She's just not photogenic,and looks much better in person.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Nope.

There was a reason why I never sprung for that

I paid for it, but aside from my feelings about posting pics online (another subject entirely) there was no way on this earth I was ever going to post pics there.

dreamwalker said:
That could get interesting.

Family and forums usually don't mix well. I recall a while back seeing a pic posted that was either my sister and her husband, or their twins. I never asked her if it was though, as I didn't want to say "Hey, is that you in that pic with the jar of anal lube on the night stand?" :lol: I did take the pic home and crop that out, and asked someone else if she thought it looked like Sandy, and she thought the same thing.

Oh...Oh dear.