WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Pnnl are by far the most technically weak, but have good customer service for lack of a better term

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

This sucks. Did they give you a heads up and enough time to look for another job?
Kinda, but not really.

With finishing school its likely that I'll be hired as an intern wherever I go, and most summer internships get locked in around February/March.
I'm on the hunt, but I think I need to rearrange how I'm looking for a job, or at least my attitude towards it.

Your last day you should 3D print a middle finger and just leave it there.
Nah, they made it very clear that they want a resume when I graduate, and I got along with everyone there really well. I just wasn't what they needed for scut work.

Looking for a clock generator chip to design into a board at work, found one suitable candidate which looked like it had the right set of features.

Had to download their shitty design program to generate values to write into the registers of the chip because they didn't publish how to calculate them on your own. Which involved signing into their website and creating an account first.
Download the program, installed it... the thing brings up a login screen when I run it, because the shitty program phones home.
I knew the chip I wanted to use, but this program worked by having you enter your requirements first, then it would display a list of suitable chips to use. But it didn't include the chip I wanted to use, which I knew full well was capable of doing the job. Couldn't just specify the chip at first and go from there.
Got pissed off, uninstalled the program, decided to go find a suitable chip from someone else.

That was all last week. Got cold called this morning by someone representing the chip company, asking why I uninstalled the program... because it phoned home with that information, apparently. Fuck.

I just have to give a fuck-you-shout-out to the software guy here who decided to pull everything out of a git repository, run some script on it that "fixed" the tabs by converting them all to spaces, and check the works of it back in.

Now I have to check in like 50 files, and pretty much every single fucking line is different. fuuuu