WTF So I just dick'd my butt

Be on the lookout for this maneuver

monkey_steals_peach.jpg

Most productive day of jumping ship ever. Woke at 06:00. Chilled til 08:00.
Went to the office to turn in my final paperwork and nullify the contract.
Had Dave the Chronic junkie ripping their equipment out at 11:30. Dropped their meter, Verifone portal and data tablet, CPU etc off at 12:30. Drove vehicle into Gold Cabs garage to be painted at 2. Should have a repainted re-permitted Gold Cab by Monday or Tuesday.

Most productive day of jumping ship ever. Woke at 06:00. Chilled til 08:00.
Went to the office to turn in my final paperwork and nullify the contract.
Had Dave the Chronic junkie ripping their equipment out at 11:30. Dropped their meter, Verifone portal and data tablet, CPU etc off at 12:30. Drove vehicle into Gold Cabs garage to be painted at 2. Should have a repainted re-permitted Gold Cab by Monday or Tuesday.
No idea what any of that means, but congrats none the less.

"The new girl in inspection is a lesbian!! She said dicks are ugly! Wtf! Dicks aren't ugly, they're just poles with mushrooms on top! Now vaginas, vaginas are fucking ugly!! They look like corned beef sandwiches. Corned beef sandwiches full of germs!! Nasty!!" ~Milf Slayer. 2-16-17

"The new girl in inspection is a lesbian!! She said dicks are ugly! Wtf! Dicks aren't ugly, they're just poles with mushrooms on top! Now vaginas, vaginas are fucking ugly!! They look like corned beef sandwiches. Corned beef sandwiches full of germs!! Nasty!!" ~Milf Slayer. 2-16-17

I like this guy more every time you tell a story.

#LesbianSlayer2020

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Peppers