so how's your debt?

And just when I thought I was the only person in the world with debt :p
It's nice to see that other people are pretty much in the same boat.

I have about 23K in school loans (canadian) and thats it. I paid off my credit card last month, so my student loans are it.
But then there's FB's car loan... and uh... thats it really. Unless you count car insurance, cell phone etc (but I dont count that as debt)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
And just when I thought I was the only person in the world with debt :p
It's nice to see that other people are pretty much in the same boat.

I have about 23K in school loans (canadian) and thats it. I paid off my credit card last month, so my student loans are it.
But then there's FB's car loan... and uh... thats it really. Unless you count car insurance, cell phone etc (but I dont count that as debt)
soo... like $3.50USD?

{required CAD post satisfied}

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I have about 23K in school loans (canadian) and thats it.

Not sure how long you have been paying - but do you sometimes 'regret' getting the loans? I know I really do - I have been paying for 7 years now. Seems like it would never end.

gottoys? said:
Not sure how long you have been paying - but do you sometimes 'regret' getting the loans? I know I really do - I have been paying for 7 years now. Seems like it would never end.
Yeah sometimes I do. But I know if I didn't get them, I probably wouldn't have gotten a decent education (which I'm still not done) but yea sometimes I do regret it.
I've only been paying interest, I havent even started paying the pricipal. That I start next month. Which I have taken out over 9 years.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Yeah sometimes I do. But I know if I didn't get them, I probably wouldn't have gotten a decent education (which I'm still not done) but yea sometimes I do regret it.
I've only been paying interest, I havent even started paying the pricipal. That I start next month. Which I have taken out over 9 years.

Really depending on your degree\education It could be worth it. If you end up doing some thing you really love then it IS worth it - priceless.

thrawn said:
at least she left (i gather she's gone). evicting someone, though gratifying, was more work than i care to go through again. who is writing the lease?

Luckily - the family moved out on their own. I did get lucky there.

I have one of those 'office depot' leases - I just add line items at the end of the lease. There is a whole lot of details I will now add to the lease. I will also ask for more security deposit and the non refundable credit check.

Drool-Boy said:
I think hes scared that the boogy man is hiding in there or something

God only knows what Bubbles has stashed away in there. The Boogeyman might be the nicest one.

Sarcasmo said:
God only knows what Bubbles has stashed away in there. The Boogeyman might be the nicest one.

and that kids that has been missing since the second grade

theacoustician said:
Are you saying she has skanky girl parts? There goes any chance for sex for you.

I'm not one to judge, but in those most recent pics she's with like 5 different people in one evening.

i'm trying to find a clip of the southpark episode where kenny crawls up inside ms crabtrees uterus for six hours. i cant find it