WTF So a friend of mine has gone into a full blown porpoise v. wtf, advice??

it's not about being judgemental - i honestly couldn't give a shit what you've done in your past. i'm not going to think you're an idiot, or cool, or whatever the hell pleasure you'd get from telling anyone else.

you wouldn't tell anyone else. you wouldn't tell a peeler. you wouldn't tell the prosecution barrister. sometimes, keeping your trap shut is the best defence.

fact is, it goes on your record. after that, wherever you go, your record now states you have consumed illicit substances. it doesn't say how much, or when, it says you did, and i can now chalk every mental health problem you have up to that, irrespective of whether its correct or not.

a doctor is STILL another person on the government payroll. he's not out for you, or your health. he has his own targets to keep to. welcome to being another statistic.

it's not about being judgemental - i honestly couldn't give a shit what you've done in your past. i'm not going to think you're an idiot, or cool, or whatever the hell pleasure you'd get from telling anyone else.

you wouldn't tell anyone else. you wouldn't tell a peeler. you wouldn't tell the prosecution barrister. sometimes, keeping your trap shut is the best defence.

fact is, it goes on your record. after that, wherever you go, your record now states you have consumed illicit substances. it doesn't say how much, or when, it says you did, and i can now chalk every mental health problem you have up to that, irrespective of whether its correct or not.

Doesn't sound like very good medical records then. A past history of heroin use is certainly different from a past history of smoking a little pot.

Welcome to Britain dear. Mention drinking too much when your mother died, a history of depression or smoking a joint and those labels go on your medical records for life along with the stigmas. :)

and what is it about your health care system that's so great again?

Doesn't sound like very good medical records then. A past history of heroin use is certainly different from a past history of smoking a little pot.

it is labelled per illicit substance CONFESSED to. the sticker is the same colour for all illicit substances.

to assume the health worker who views the folder hasn't immediately made their judgement upon seeing this, to cut out a lot of paperwork (and make some nice end-of-year savings) it's very easy to make a sweeping judgement. and really, who's going to question it?

A simple British mental test. If you find this tasty, you need to be under care.

http://www.britishdelights.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=CW6

not terribly different than these and these are delicious

zap3.JPG

How on earth are Brits so much thinner than Americans with all of the variety of crisps available and the national dish of fish and chips?