So, a djinn pops out of your...

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
72,853
24,226
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
cock/vagina (you decide which you have) and gives you one of three options:

a) have the answer to any three questions

b) resurrect any three people

c) bang any one person of the OPPOSITE (pay attention here Dov) sex for 5 minutes

Which do you choose
 
S

smileynev

Guest
wait, is it five minutes consecutively. Or can it be 10 30 second bangs?
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
a)

though given the fact that the dude came out of my wang, maybe it's a sign that I should pick c)
 
Last edited:

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
What the hell is a djinn?

And how much does the fucker hurt?

And does he go back in the wang/vagina?

/edit
A
 
R

Restless

Guest
hate to say it but i think c, i wouldn't know any questions to ask and i can only think of 2 people i'd wanna resurrect...
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
wr3kt said:
What the hell is a djinn?

And how much does the fucker hurt?

And does he go back in the wang/vagina?

/edit
A




obviously its a spirit that sprouts from your cock/fuckhole, assumes human form and gives you three choices

:tard:
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
thrawn said:
obviously its a spirit that sprouts from your cock/fuckhole, assumes human form and gives you three choices

:tard:

Shit...how did I not know?!?!


I failed 3rd grade.



Twice.







Bitch wouldn't suck my knob.
 
M

Millions

Guest
A all the way.

"What are the numbers for the big lotto jackpot?"

"Where do we go when we die?"

and

"How do they get the cream into the twinkie? I mean...seriously. Damn."
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,228
37,917
1,823
Houston
Millions said:
A all the way.

"What are the numbers for the big lotto jackpot?"

"Where do we go when we die?"

and

"How do they get the cream into the twinkie? I mean...seriously. Damn."
Same way they did on Van Wilder