Pics SnapCrap v8 - Now WITH Snapchat support!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@helenaimtheonlyonewhoknowsanythingaboutsushi
You really are dumb as fuck arent' you. I bet there's not one person here who doesn't know exactly what the difference between sushi and sashimi is. You tell me. If you don't want to eat rice (which doesn't agree with kiki) which of the two would you eat? Sashimi (like everyone is saying and somehow you're sort of arguing with) or sushi, with or without fish, veggies, or even dicks. My money is that if forced you'd have to say 'sashimi' which would make every single thing you've said already just so much fuckwittery because it's exactly what Asa, JCC and Ape are saying too. NO-ONE IS SAYING THEY'RE THE SAME.

You really are dumb as fuck arent' you. I bet there's not one person here who doesn't know exactly what the difference between sushi and sashimi is. You tell me. If you don't want to eat rice (which doesn't agree with kiki) which of the two would you eat? Sashimi (like everyone is saying and somehow you're sort of arguing with) or sushi, with or without fish, veggies, or even dicks. My money is that if forced you'd have to say 'sashimi' which would make every single thing you've said already just so much fuckwittery because it's exactly what Asa, JCC and Ape are saying too. NO-ONE IS SAYING THEY'RE THE SAME.
dang bro

:lol:

more importantly. noone cares. If it tastes good, and isnt made of dicks, all is right with the world.

So like, yummy potato pancakes and turquoise sweaters at christmas time? I once ate a banana ice cream thing and it was like snow. This was yesterday with JPC.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
Hello) My name is Olga. I live in Moscow.

I found out your page on the Internet and I was curious about you. Tell me, please, what are you doing now and how do you spend your life in general? In fact, you're interesting to me as a personality, and I want to communicate with you in the future.

Please answer me, i'm waiting.

Huh - who is in the argumentative mood today? Shame on me for saying that sashimi doesn't taste like sushi and some sushi wouldn't even have sashimi so it's not a fair comparison. But I do hope you're in a better mood later @DJstickstuckuphisbutt.

Hello Olga. My name is Conrad. I live in Arkansas and I like to split hairs and argue stupid shit on the internet. I hope you do as well. I find arguments about sushi, jesus and politics quite titillating and hope to have very deep intellectual conversations with you. Please send me a moneygram of $5000 so that I can buy you a plane ticket to America.You're friend in Arkansas, Conrad.

Status
Not open for further replies.