Pics SnapCrap v8 - Now WITH Snapchat support!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no shit they are not comparable.... but if you're going to a sushi establishment, and want to avoid rice.....voila

problem solved
Except not all sushi even has fish or any kind of meat at all. Some sushi has cooked fish (so not sashimi). That's my point. I hear it all the time though that people should just eat sashimi instead of sushi which makes zero sense - especially given the way the sushi rice is made can add different flavors that sashimi wouldn't have.

Helena, kiki's trying to take rice out of the equation

ugh...forget it, you can argue with ape on this
Thank you captain obvious. But you still missed the point.

I personally like veggie sushi. The vinegar in the rice does add flavor that regular stuff like sashimi or cut up cucumbers don't have.

How is he missing the point? The convo was about how kik could go to a sushi restaurant without eating rice. How you like your rice isn't really the point of that is it? Just so's I know, are you in your usual argumentative mood today or are you capable of sensible conversation?

How is he missing the point? The convo was about how kik could go to a sushi restaurant without eating rice. How you like your rice isn't really the point of that is it? Just so's I know, are you in your usual argumentative mood today or are you capable of sensible conversation?
Funny Kiki just gravied my post about them not at all being the same so some of us get the difference. Sorry if some of you can't figure out why sushi and sashimi are not at all the same. Have a nice day guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.