smileynev got a new job!!!

kiwi said:
My worst job was working phone support for an internet company. It was okay at first, but then the management got all stupid and were very strict. That's actually where I met Knyte and he was the only good thing that came from that place.

I would say that was one of my worst jobs as well.

That and the one where I was told I would be painting cars at a body shop (something I was good at at the time) however that isn't what I did. Instead of them even having me paint something to see how good I was they just set me to work sanding car bodies by hand in 100 degree SoCal weather. I did it for three days, with them promising that would get to paint the following morning, on the fourth day when they handed me the sand paper I just walked out.

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
I would say that was one of my worst jobs as well.

That and the one were I was told I would be painting cars at a body shop (something I was good at at the time, however that isn't what I did. Instead of them even having me paint something to see how good I was they just set me to work sanding car bodies by hand in 100 degree SoCal weather. I did it for three days, with them promising that would get to paint the following morning, on the fourth day when they handed me the sand paper I just walked out.
you didn't close your paren

I would say the worst I've had was working the Pets department at Walmart for about 10 months before I got into Electronics. It wasn't that bad except for the constant going back to fish to dip fish. Mind you that Pets and fish were at the opposite parts of the store and this was at the time the largest Supercenter that they had (largest was a Hypermart in TX).

It sucked ass dipping fish for kids. ("I want that goldfish there!" in a tank wheres theres 500 .27 cent fish) fishing out dead fish, people expecting you to know what to give their fat 15 year old cat that will slim them up (I dont own any animals. Ask a vet.) and dealing with smashed cans of catfood (moldy, oily been sitting out in the open for a month tuna flavored catfood smell stays on you) Oh and I went almost all of that entire time working every single weekend until I threatened to quit because of it.

Ryokurin said:
I would say the worst I've had was working the Pets department at Walmart for about 10 months before I got into Electronics. It wasn't that bad except for the constant going back to fish to dip fish. Mind you that Pets and fish were at the opposite parts of the store and this was at the time the largest Supercenter that they had (largest was a Hypermart in TX).

It sucked ass dipping fish for kids. ("I want that goldfish there!" in a tank wheres theres 500 .27 cent fish) fishing out dead fish, people expecting you to know what to give their fat 15 year old cat that will slim them up (I dont own any animals. Ask a vet.) and dealing with smashed cans of catfood (moldy, oily been sitting out in the open for a month tuna flavored catfood smell stays on you) Oh and I went almost all of that entire time working every single weekend until I threatened to quit because of it.
damn I can't say the walmart by my town has a pet department

elpmis said:
DETAILS, NOW
I got a job as the Burger King clown (yeah, Burger King - the local one had this 'kids night' thing) in high school, it paid a lot more than what they paid the other employees starting out.

So yeah, had to do the whole clown suit, big shoes, makeup, light up red nose bit. Hang out with the kids, make balloon animals and stuff.....

ChikkenNoodul said:
I got a job as the Burger King clown (yeah, Burger King - the local one had this 'kids night' thing) in high school, it paid a lot more than what they paid the other employees starting out.

So yeah, had to do the whole clown suit, big shoes, makeup, light up red nose bit. Hang out with the kids, make balloon animals and stuff.....

PICS NOW

i worked food service at one of the dorms at ISU for a semester. i think i showed up for work a grand total of 5 or 6 times.

otherwise, i worked construction for a few months one summer, and rogued corn for a few summers in high school.

to flip it around, one of the best jobs i think i ever had was at a movie theater in my hometown. we used to pass the time by playing playstation in the manager's office during shows, and every sunday (after i'd been made assistant manager), one of my co-workers and i would go get stoned during the matinee, then go across the street to subway or pizza hut.

good times. that place killed my work ethic though.

ChikkenNoodul said:

no fucking way. did you roll any hobos in the suit?

ChikkenNoodul said:

I don't picture you as a clown.

gallery_5859_3_12568.jpg