smileynev got a new job!!!

My worst job was working phone support for an internet company. It was okay at first, but then the management got all stupid and were very strict. That's actually where I met Knyte and he was the only good thing that came from that place.

Oh, I get it. I'm supposed to get in your car and let you put your finger inside me. Then if I go down on you I get a movie part.

the first job I ever had was delivering 100 to 200 lbs fire proof filing cabinets to non air conditioned government offices on the 4th and 5th floors in august.

elpmis said:
the first job I ever had was delivering 100 to 200 lbs fire proof filing cabinets to non air conditioned government offices on the 4th and 5th floors in august.

While slathered in insulating cement and on fire?

reading over all of you poor bastards jobs, I can safely say I have never had anything that bad. Worst I can lay claim to was that I drove the golf cart thing that picks up the balls on the range. Except that was fun. (Somewhat scary when I got stuck once. Still fun, though.)

taeric said:
reading over all of you poor bastards jobs, I can safely say I have never had anything that bad. Worst I can lay claim to was that I drove the golf cart thing that picks up the balls on the range. Except that was fun. (Somewhat scary when I got stuck once. Still fun, though.)

you must have only had that job for 1/2 hour if you only got hit once ever...I love going after those things when I'm at the range :lol:

Worst working conditions: The summer I spent working in the garment factory here in central Florida. No AC working in a room where they STEAMED the pants. I had the pleasure of putting the the size/price tags on each and every pair of pants. Talk about fucking hot & boring. Plus you will never know true pleasure until a horn sounds and allows your two 15 minute breaks and your lovely 1/2 hour lunch. God that place sucked.

Worst Job: when I worked at the video game store. Inept owners, who treated us like shit. Like the one time we all got our asses chewed for putting construction debris in the cardboard compacter. WTF? We weren't the construction guys. Why chew our asses fro something you knew we didn't do? Ass hole. And once they went under I had to chase the fucker around for my w-2

lemon_fresh said:
Worst working conditions: The summer I spent working in the garment factory here in central Florida. No AC working in a room where they STEAMED the pants. I had the pleasure of putting the the size/price tags on each and every pair of pants. Talk about fucking hot & boring. Plus you will never know true pleasure until a horn sounds and allows your two 15 minute breaks and your lovely 1/2 hour lunch. God that place sucked.

Worst Job: when I worked at the video game store. Inept owners, who treated us like shit. Like the one time we all got our asses chewed for putting construction debris in the cardboard compacter. WTF? We weren't the construction guys. Why chew our asses fro something you knew we didn't do? Ass hole. And once they went under I had to chase the fucker around for my w-2

Did I ever tell you about the time I worked in the monkey house in the zoo? I was teaching the little buggers how to use keys, and how to aim with toy guns and stuff. It was a lot of fun.

Most thankless job: Network admin/Mail room manager for small travel company (50 people) they wanted me to work 80-90 hours a week with no OT and cater to every simpering demand the worthless hippie salespeople had, I lasted 6 months before I went into my boss' office to quit and she fired me :lol: at least got 4 weeks of severance that way

Drool-Boy said:
Did I ever tell you about the time I worked in the monkey house in the zoo? I was teaching the little buggers how to use keys, and how to aim with toy guns and stuff. It was a lot of fun.
I've engineered a monkey that isn't afraid of fire. Cool huh? :cool:

Drool-Boy said:

That's not funny, not funny at all.

Drool-Boy said:

You forgot to mention that it was a cross-training program which left you with deadly accurate poo-flinging abilities.

Drool-Boy said:
YOU BASTARD

Zookeeperi.jpg