smileynev got a new job!!!

why_ask_why said:
you must have only had that job for 1/2 hour if you only got hit once ever...I love going after those things when I'm at the range :lol:

Stuck, not struck. I was hit many times. I only had to get out and push the cart off of a ditch once. :)

taeric said:
Stuck, not struck. I was hit many times. I only had to get out and push the cart off of a ditch once. :)

So can you run up a white flag or something if you need to exit the vehicle? You know, to let the golfers know they need to cease fire?

itburnswhenipee said:
So can you run up a white flag or something if you need to exit the vehicle? You know, to let the golfers know they need to cease fire?

I don't know what you do if you are close in. I was luckily around the 230 or so mark that few people can accurately hit. :)

I did have a ball ricochet under the cage once. Scared the bejesus out of me.

taeric said:
I don't know what you do if you are close in. I was luckily around the 230 or so mark that few people can accurately hit. :)

I did have a ball ricochet under the cage once. Scared the bejesus out of me.

omg. this is cracking me up!! mental image!! :lol:

Mmmm, working for my grandmother is always the worst. Last time it was tearing down a 200 y/o plaster cieling full of mouse crap and assorted nastyness. But I get to do other fun things like that every week, and Im not paid.

Desslock said:
One of my worst jobs was Red Lobster. I was a busboy and sometimes dishwasher.

i worked at a red lobster for almost 2 years, running the fryer. it sucked right before i quit though, because all the mexican dishwashers just walked out one night and never came back, so i had to take over. :mad:

i quit that job in the best way possible though, i just pulled an office space and stopped going.