slavery

my little brony

Keep Being A Little Bitch
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥21,495
Is it considered slavery if the slave is your clone? :confused:

Can you copyright your DNA? Can I file suit against the FBI if they download it before buying it?

I say yes, it is slavery.

I would assume, since there are intellectual property rights, even in the global market (see Real African Hoodia!), that, yes, your DNA is your property. If you cut your leg off and left it somewhere I don't think someone could claim it as his own. This is just on a smaller scale. ;)

The human body is not copyrightable under current American law. That's why old GI Joes have thumbnails on the wrong side of their hand. I think it would fall under that.

Also I'm pretty sure it would be considered slavery, because I'm pretty sure the clone would be ruled competent of independent volition. Sorry.

You can do like me and just get a girl who's into it instead.

64746c24dc4c5fd5.jpg

Once cloning becomes more advance I have no doubt something like a 6th day law will be created. No clones of humans allowed. Due to things like slavery, organ harvesting, etc. The tree huggers will never allow clones to be treated like property. Look at the current nightmares of stem cell research and abortion/fetus rights.

If you have sex with your twin is it incest or masturbation? If a 15 year old masturbates, is it statuatory rape?

So many questions

edit, you can substitute clone for twin

Last edited:
the question really is, can your clone be designated as its own sentient human being? If that is the case, then it would be slavery.

In your case it would be a travesty, having two flynavys simultaneously on the earth. I shutter at the thought.

:heart:

I dont think you can copyright things that occur naturally in nature. Otherwise I could copyright oxygen and charge all you bitches for breathing up my O2.
A NICKEL A BREATH!!! PAY UP BITCHES!!!
WOOHOO!

I dont think you can copyright things that occur naturally in nature. Otherwise I could copyright oxygen and charge all you bitches for breathing up my O2.
A NICKEL A BREATH!!! PAY UP BITCHES!!!
WOOHOO!
You tax land and oil from the ground, though, as well as putting things into the air...

Once cloning becomes more advance I have no doubt something like a 6th day law will be created. No clones of humans allowed. Due to things like slavery, organ harvesting, etc. The tree huggers will never allow clones to be treated like property. Look at the current nightmares of stem cell research and abortion/fetus rights.

those aren't tree-huggers, those are bible-thumpers

Its funny because you can tell from this thread how slavery was started. "why not, they are less human than me"

I'm not claiming they're less than human, I'm saying that since I already own my body that anything created with that genetic material is my property. That "individual" is merely a copy of my original DNA. He's still fully human and all but that genetic material should belong to me. :o