Should I do it?

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
Playboy magazine will be holding an open casting call in Tampa on December 11th.

If I were to be in a magazine nude, Playboy would be it. Should I go to the call?

I'm not looking for a bunch of am I pretty enough comments. Although if you already know what I look like irl you are more than welcome to point anything out.

What I'm mostly looking for is this: What do you see being the longtime pros and cons of possibly getting in this magazine? I have a list of my own and I'm curious if I'm paranoid or if any others will think along my lines.......

If you plan on political office, or anything to do with religion later in life than pass. Otherwise whatever flaws you may have they can fix and I have it on good authority that its all in good taste. Good luck.

Unless you run into a Playboy geek I doubt most people would know unless you bring it up. Relationship wise, I would think its rather cool myself, but some other guys would be pissed. The issue is if you really want to do it or not. If people always worried about what other people think then virtually nothing would get done.

Bubbles said:
What do you see being the longtime pros and cons of possibly getting in this magazine?

You'll get to meet Hef :cool:

edit: I just remembered one thing. I seem to remember that anything they take of you at the casting call, pictures, vidoes, whatever, becomes their property and you have no rights to it.

Last edited:
Valve1138 said:
edit: I just remembered one thing. I seem to remember that anything they take of you at the casting call, pictures, vidoes, whatever, becomes their property and you have no rights to it.
What I thought of right away.

Also, no one is pretty enough. Playboy is the 99.999th percentile of one very specific look. It has nothing to do with general physical beauty. So not only is there one very adventurous and possibly embarassing shoot (provided you make it through whatever initial screening they have) you arent going to be published, probably not seen at all except for a permanent file with your name on it in case you ever do anything of note when they will feature you.

Good idea if REJECTION is something your looking for at this point in your life I daresay. You dont exactly exhibit the mental makeup to tkae much of anything at this time judging by what you post.

Much easier ways of getting naked and being known for it. I suggest streaking!

But hey, who the hell listens to what I say.

Drool-Boy said:
You should send all pics to me first for pre-approval.

Damn you Drool for taking my response!!! I think we should get a judging panel of a few of us guys.

Bubbles if you are secure with your body then why not. Just remember your family may find out. Of course then you could go this is what you forced me to by firing me.

since you asked, the thing i would think about (of course) would be kids. i wouldn't want that haunting me down the line if i wanted a family. i can't believe any husband i'd have would be thrilled about my nekkid body in a magazine for men to jerk off to. (shuddering smiley goes here.) i can't see a man that'd i'd marry being upset about it having been in the past and all, but definitely disappointed.
there are some women out there who fit the lifestyle, and there you go. i would see YOU doing this as more of a phase -- something you'd outgrow and might regret down the road as other adventures fill up your life.
and what the hell? i invite you up here, and instead you wanna strip for some magazine? hell, come up here, strip for me, i'll take pics, and spange can staple them together and there you go.

If the idea of naked pictures of yourself being on the internet don't bother you, do it. If you can't stand the thought of everyone here seeing you naked, then don't do it.

FlamingGlory said:
Also, no one is pretty enough. Playboy is the 99.999th percentile of one very specific look. It has nothing to do with general physical beauty. So not only is there one very adventurous and possibly embarassing shoot (provided you make it through whatever initial screening they have) you arent going to be published, probably not seen at all except for a permanent file with your name on it in case you ever do anything of note when they will feature you.
They pretty much airbrush every picture in the magazine as it is.

They'll say you're too short, and not skinny enough.

My friend Angela tried, and she is so attractive it makes my stomach hurt just looking at her. In the end she apparently didn't fit the Heffner mold of what a woman should look like. I just laughed.

Sarcasmo said:
They'll say you're too short, and not skinny enough.

My friend Angela tried, and she is so attractive it makes my stomach hurt just looking at her. In the end she apparently didn't fit the Heffner mold of what a woman should look like. I just laughed.
Pics of her for reference

Ryokurin said:
If you plan on political office, or anything to do with religion later in life than pass. Otherwise whatever flaws you may have they can fix and I have it on good authority that its all in good taste. Good luck.

:lol: qf funny

why not bubbles? I say give it a shot :cool: