Should I do it?

theacoustician said:
I'm not playing naked Nintendo with you either.

Curses, foiled again.

edit: What if I post pics of Stormtroopers doing funny and sexy dance moves???

stormtrooper.jpg

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
Curses, foiled again.

edit: What if I post pics of Stormtroopers doing funny and sexy dance moves???

http://uselessforums.com/files/100305/stormtrooper.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]
You're kinda short for a Stormtrooper, aren't you?

FlamingGlory said:
But hey, who the hell listens to what I say.

No one

I think it woudl be cool if that is what you want to do bubbles. Its not Hustler or some crappy hardcore mag. Its more artistic. If I had the body I has few years ago I'd do it.

Thorn Bird said:
doesn't it get old, to see the same thing, more or less, every month?
this is just a question. it is not passing judgement on anyone. i'm just curious.

No, it doesn't get old. I'm hoping that Eric renews my subscription

Bubbles said:
I would love to look like one of Hef's clones, but I'm glad my looks don;t scream hoochie at people when I walk through the mall. Thanks
It is damn near impossible to get in the mag. I watch a lot of discovery, learning channel and such and they showcase things like people quest to be in Playboy. Even if they don't publish you I think its be cool to go through the experience. Oh and I started to reply to this quote because...just because you don't look like one of Hef's girlfriends does not mean you can't be in the Mag (They only truely hot one is Holly anyway, and I was so bummed when I found out how old, I mean how young she is!). They have been putting different looking women in the magazine including Asian women and Red heads.

taeric said:
The fact remains that for most people thinking of someone as a stripper is pretty low.

I dont consider being a Playboy bunny the same thing as being a stripper. I don't think woudl have a stigma associated with it if it wasn't for the fact that some women will do anything for money and that some men will pay anything for them to do it. Again If I were younger and had the body I woudl consider stripping in a respectable place where no sleezy man could get his hands on me.

zengirl said:
Pandora, you're really cool, you know that?

QFMFT

Thorn Bird said:
the majority of people reaching for a playboy aren't interested in viewing the girls as art. .

While I get what you are say, art is in the eye of the beholder. Hef thinks it is art and that is why he doesn't do the close up crotch shots and and all of those wonderful other poses that some magazines do. And why he said he never would. I can look at the magzine and aprpreciate the lighting the setting the curves of a woman's body. And I can look at it and say Damn that chick is hot. You can't say what a majority of people are looking at the magzine for as they may not even know until they pick it up. A person's view of things, music, art, theater can change with their mood.

Thorn Bird said:
i am just trying to say that i try to live my life without regret, and i therefore make decisions very carefully to try to avoid regret. in my personal situation, i would never choose to pose for playboy because i consider my family, future or otherwise, first. .

I seriously doubt that many of the women in the magzine regret their decisions and I don't think that any of them should. I would not want to live my life worrying about how someone may view me for my choices years down the line. My choices are just that...MINE

JJ Lady said:
I dont consider being a Playboy bunny the same thing as being a stripper. I don't think woudl have a stigma associated with it if it wasn't for the fact that some women will do anything for money and that some men will pay anything for them to do it. Again If I were younger and had the body I woudl consider stripping in a respectable place where no sleezy man could get his hands on me.

I'm not so sure what actually makes them different, though. I mean, I will acknowledge that they are different, but what makes them so? The fact that the playboy bunnies aren't making loads of money?

And I think the stigma isn't so much from the fact that the girls are putting on a show, but that many people think they are flat out selling their bodies. And not many people respect that.

While I get what you are say, art is in the eye of the beholder. Hef thinks it is art and that is why he doesn't do the close up crotch shots and and all of those wonderful other poses that some magazines do. And why he said he never would. I can look at the magzine and aprpreciate the lighting the setting the curves of a woman's body. And I can look at it and say Damn that chick is hot. You can't say what a majority of people are looking at the magzine for as they may not even know until they pick it up. A person's view of things, music, art, theater can change with their mood.

I think it is safe to say that the majority of the people that keep playboy afloat are the ones looking for the pictures. And I would be willing to wager that Hef is as much covering his ass as he really thinks that it is art.

I seriously doubt that many of the women in the magzine regret their decisions and I don't think that any of them should. I would not want to live my life worrying about how someone may view me for my choices years down the line. My choices are just that...MINE

What about the lady that had the beauty pageant thing taken away because she posed. I'm betting she regretted it at least a bit. Hopefully history worked out so that she is beyond that, now.

And that is the whole point, they are your decisions. If you know that you could live with any of the consequences, then there is nothing to worry about.

Playboy isn't art for God's sake. Let's call a spade a spade. It's sex. The people buying the magazine for the most part don't come anywhere close to being appreciaters of aesthetic value, whatever that even means. They aren't gallery owners or curators of art museums. They're people who like looking at naked chicks. It's T&A and nothing more. Hefner can consider himself whatever he wants, but he's a peddler of sex and nothing more. It's no great mystery.

Sarcasmo said:
Playboy isn't art for God's sake. Let's call a spade a spade. It's sex. The people buying the magazine for the most part don't come anywhere close to being appreciaters of aesthetic value, whatever that even means. They aren't gallery owners or curators of art museums. They're people who like looking at naked chicks. It's T&A and nothing more. Hefner can consider himself whatever he wants, but he's a peddler of sex and nothing more. It's no great mystery.

Yeah I would definatly agree with you on this one. It might be a lot more tasteful than other mags or pron, but it is still selling sex.

SpangeMonkee said:
maybe it was just so lame it was ignored.

I just didn't have anything catchy to respond with. I'm short, it was a Star Wars quote relating to Storm Troopers, I would've been somewhat upset if someone HADN'T posted it.