Ontopic Should California and Oregon seek secession?

It's not a job track and I'll let you ask her in a few years when you're working for her. STEM schools are focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. It's not a trade school.
I know what STEM is, you've not seen my testing scores so don't assume too much. It absolutely is a job track, and she'd probably be more set for success in a trade school if that's what you're going for. The push for STEM has left a lot of recent grads without much in the way of job prospects.

I know what STEM is, you've not seen my testing scores so don't assume too much. It absolutely is a job track, and she'd probably be more set for success in a trade school if that's what you're going for. The push for STEM has left a lot of recent grads without much in the way of job prospects.

Yes because jobs in science and technology are going away.

Not growing at the rate the pool has though.

Well good thing it's my issue to worry about. My oldest went down the same path and will be starting Pre-Med in the Spring. My 5 year old can already do advanded math and reads chapter books that 8 and 9 year olds read. So compared to others her age she is way ahead. Plus this is rich coming from the person who did nothing but complain about how the US is ending because the services industry doesn't get paid enough and there's so much struggle. You know how you don't end up in the services industry? You learn something more advanced. So let's compare careers and lifestyles and see who made the better choices on education and life direction.

Well good thing it's my issue to worry about. My oldest went down the same path and will be starting Pre-Med in the Spring. My 5 year old can already do advanded math and reads chapter books that 8 and 9 year olds read. So compared to others her age she is way ahead. Plus this is rich coming from the person who did nothing but complain about how the US is ending because the services industry doesn't get paid enough and there's so much struggle. You know how you don't end up in the services industry? You learn something more advanced. So let's compare careers and lifestyles and see who made the better choices on education and life direction.
Only service job I've ever worked was a part-time summer gig. None of what you say invalidates the data that everyone is underpaid. Yeah I fucked up through school, but it's hard to acquire a drive when you can just show up and ace the tests.

stfu

Only service job I've ever worked was a part-time summer gig. None of what you say invalidates the data that everyone is underpaid. Yeah I fucked up through school, but it's hard to acquire a drive when you can just show up and ace the tests.

Not everyone is underpaid. And sound like if you would have went to a school that was tailored to your educational needs you might have not fucked up.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony

It's amazing you totally understand that getting something for nothing keeps people lazy.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
5%

me : MENSA :: MENSA : population

IQ is a faulty metric though.

jesus christ SHUT THE FUCK UP and go back to r/iamverysmart

you sound like every failed neckbeard bragging about a fake IQ test he took then complaining that he's too smart for school and that he'd be successful if he was just motivated

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
jesus christ SHUT THE FUCK UP and go back to r/iamverysmart

you sound like every failed neckbeard bragging about a fake IQ test he took then complaining that he's too smart for school and that he'd be successful if he was just motivated
I usually don't for this very reason, yet it's all true.

My sister was blessed with that unquestioning type A first-born bullshit and I think my mom hates/distrusts men after my dad went to prison.