Shawndavid get back to work!

b_sinning said:
Where does he work?

He may be like me and can post and do 5 other thinsg at the sametime.

Spelling correctly isn't one of them.

He is supposed to be studying for exams today... he has ADD and cannot study for long periods (5 min+) of time. He gets easliy distracted by the internet, especially UF and AIM.

Bubbles said:
I just had a meeting with my boss in which she told me I was supposed to be fired at the end of this week, but my attitude yesterday has gotten me a very tiny second chance.

Say whaaa?? What was your attitude like yesterday? And why would it get you a second chance? And how can they fire you?

I'm confooosed. :confused:

Pandora said:
Say whaaa?? What was your attitude like yesterday? And why would it get you a second chance? And how can they fire you?

I'm confooosed. :confused:

I don't know why yesterday was any different or why I have a second chance. And, they fire me like this, "Don't come back into this office or you will be charged with trespassing." or something like that. I'm just as confused as you are, I thinks it has to do with moving into my own apartment.

Bubbles said:
I don't know why yesterday was any different or why I have a second chance. And, they fire me like this, "Don't come back into this office or you will be charged with trespassing." or something like that. I'm just as confused as you are, I thinks it has to do with moving into my own apartment.

This story is funny and sad at the same time.

Bubbles said:

Are you fired or is that what could happen Friday???

Bubbles said:

It's becuase they know you've been getting the sex.

bananiac yellow said:
:(

that sucks..

agleast you can go into your apartment though.. i mean, thats a plus ..

Hmmmm ... Bubbles has an apartment and no job and Bananiac has a job and no apartment. What the Hell is going on here????????????