Shawndavid get back to work!

i work and still post and still AIM and still MSN and still YAHOOOOOOOOOO

and other things.. to that picture of fly with the waffles :shifty:

bananiac yellow said:
i work and still post and still AIM and still MSN and still YAHOOOOOOOOOO

and other things.. to that picture of fly with the waffles :shifty:

Your amazingggggg!

I can post and not get anything done at work ... or work and lose interest fast. BUT I better get to work or I'll lose my gravy job ....

So add content to this thread then:

Post what you do for work and the most amount of things done while posting on UF from work.

Me: I fix people's computers.

Downloaded patch applications, while chatting on AIM, rebuilding a laptop, posting on UF, posting on GenMay, and eating my breakfast.

Coqui said:
So add content to this thread then:

Post what you do for work and the most amount of things done while posting on UF from work.

Me: I fix people's computers.

Downloaded patch applications, while chatting on AIM, rebuilding a laptop, posting on UF, posting on GenMay, and eating my breakfast.

Chat on AIM, MSN ( internal mostly communication between reps )
setting up a 2k3 box with SQL2k and the latest release of our software
on a confrence call and attempting some Self Service support casis (they submit them online)

All while posting on UF

I am dialed into 4 diff unix servers trying to find the latest and greatest sql code for a Rebate report that needs testing. We seem to clone test databases on a bi-monthly basis and it's getting real hairy. Then I post on UF. Check some internal emails. Humor the new guy who likes to stand at my desk and stare at me. check some yahoo email accounts and then post on UF again. Set up some appointments to meet with Data Warehouse managers this afternoon to go over a application reengineering project. Think about 'is it lunch time yet' , no only been here 1 hour. Check some more emails. Log onto to TOAD to analaze some tables. Wait for my partners in crime to get to work so we can discuss cloning another QA database because the 34 hours of patches applied over the weekend broke alot of java stuff.

and then post on UF again .... is it lunch time yet?

Bubbles said:
I just had a meeting with my boss in which she told me I was supposed to be fired at the end of this week, but my attitude yesterday has gotten me a very tiny second chance.

i'll hire you, i hear your good at some things i may be needing shortly :shifty:

I'm showing one of my replacements how to set up a Microsoft Sus server and Arcserv for backups, packaging some new software for an English as a second language lab, pulling evidence off a laptop of a guy that got fired yesterday, Syncing a Breeze User database to our ldap, and going through some of our Trend Virus Server logs and putting in workorders for techs. Boring easy stuff that has to be done and I'm not suppose to be doing any of the complex stuff just supervising my replacement guys to make sure they know how to do it themselves.