Sexy Stuff

You and I have some very similar tastes.
My guy, he is 6'5" and has nice thick juicy lips.... I just want to nibble on them all the time.

Other things I find sexy...

The "V" on a guy
callouses on his hands
bright eyes (like bright blue, bright green or even bright brown)
bald/shaven heads
a man in a nice business suit
confident people

I heard that women dig a pear-shaped man with a clammy grip.

Here's another for me...

There's the question "Does the carpet match the drapes?" but me I much prefer hard-wood flooring with maybe a strip of rug as a runner.

I told you that ONE time, and it was just to get some.

You mean you didn't really like how I quietly wheezed as I held you in my limp arms or how my moist, chubby fingers fumbled with your bra strap? At least tell me it was hot the way I periodically dabbed at the spittle in the corners of my mouth.

You mean you didn't really like how I quietly wheezed as I held you in my limp arms or how my moist, chubby fingers fumbled with your bra strap? At least tell me it was hot the way I periodically dabbed at the spittle in the corners of my mouth.

I think you upset her when you left Cheeto-dust all over her shirt.

Nothing turns me on more than a woman who is a cocky bitch. Which is why I have such strong relationship problems I guess. I prefer the company of a straight up bitch cause they are not faking. Yes I am saying that all women can/are bitches, some dont show it. I hate when they dont, its like lying.

I tried this route. Apparently it doesn't work for me. Was there too much cocky? or not enough bitch? Or too much of both?

You boys are sooooo finicky. :(