Sexy Stuff

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
ITT we will post and discuss things that are sexy to us and "get our juices flowing". There isn't necessarily a need to be overly descriptive, a simple list format will likely do it. If you feel you need to elaborate please do so will some level of class and taste. Pics are ok but if they are NSFW (which for this thread they most likely will be) PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS. A NFSW work tagged image is still NSFW for work if it happens to get scrolled past when a co-worker walks by.

Mine:

Kimie in the shower rubbing baby oil all over to keep her skin moist. (obvious)
Thongs
Short skirts
Thigh-highs (though Kimie hates wearing them :( )
Bikinis
Rubbing oil/lotion into the wife's skin
Silk anything

I'm sure I could go on for days, but we'll start there.

If you don't have something revelent or positive to add GTFO. Please do not torpedo my thread.

edit: This thread is open to anyone to post in if you have something to add. Whether you be straight, gay, English, or Giant Panda.

Last edited:
I like a nice set of buns in snug fitting jeans!

Ah, makes me think of Thorn! :drool:

And Drool, of course.

Strong arms.
Oh, and tall guys. I'm 5'8" and need someone taller so that I feel girly.
Thick lips on guys and girls are hot.

Angelina Jolie is the hotness.

beautiful hands -- long, piano fingers, nice, manicured nails, bony joints. mmmmmmmmmm.
backs of necks/hairline.
salt/pepper hair.
big noses.
men working like men.
a nice laugh -- usually a confident, strong but not too loud one does the trick.
intellect. i swear it physically turns me on.
men taking care of children.
a man working with his talent.
the after-sex voice.
the "look" -- a connection with the eyes.
men smelling like men. this can be a mix of cologne, sweat, and hobby/work.

I would assume that especially whilst pregnant, since your hormones are running amok. I know that when I am on the rag I am extremely frisky. God is cruel.

sometimes the thought is repulsive, other times, the urge wakes me up from a half-sleep READY TO GO. one thing for sure -- when it's hungry, YOU HAVE TO FEED IT. :lol:

DAMMIT!!!