Selling the house?

I like all the changes you have made to your house.

I might just have to beat any offer you put in to the bank on the short sale :fly:

We're pretty buddy-buddy with our old agent. I'm going to see if he'll list it, without listing it. "Gee, we only got 1 bid. Awww, guess you'll have to take it."

Dunno how that works though, it may not be possible.

We're pretty buddy-buddy with our old agent. I'm going to see if he'll list it, without listing it. "Gee, we only got 1 bid. Awww, guess you'll have to take it."

I'm 99% sure that you can't avoid having it entered into the Tampa MLS.

So what if it doesn't work and you lose your house?

They made us sign an "Arm's Length" clause which seeks to inhibit plans like this.

You were married.

Scenario: I've lost my job. I was renting a room to April, who likes living there, and is going to buy the house from me in a short sale.

-or-

We buy another fucking house and the bank keeps that one.

It's their choice, I don't give a shit either way, but I bet they REALLY don't want the house.

We may end up letting it get foreclosed on and end up with $30k+ in the bank for April to use on a down payment for a new house.

I'm going to advise you against this. I'm a lesbian now I really think you should listen to me. As you may well know, lesbians are great with finances . . . and hardware.

I'm going to advise you against this. I'm a lesbian now I really think you should listen to me. As you may well know, lesbians are great with finances . . . and hardware.

i read that whole post with a suze voice in my head thanks to you