Selling the house?

famous last words :lol:

Well myself, nor my lawyer, we're able to see a problem with the plan (other than the obvious ding in my credit). I'm in a special situation for a couple of reasons:

* backlog of foreclosures means it takes longer. A year of rent free living (and it will likely be longer) gives us about $30k in the bank.
* we put no money down on the house, so we don't lose any up front cash.
* prices have dropped so far that its worth the possible 'short sale refi'.
* i don't care about the ding in my credit, as i know it will only take a couple of years to recover enough that my credit is usable again.
* zero credit card debt, so i don't have to worry about current card issuers increasing my interest rates as my credit declines.

If they are letting suck ass land lords collect rent for months on a property they know is going into foreclosure, and then evict the poor renters who have been paying on time and in good faith that their land lord is doing the right thing, without sending those schemeing, defrauding fuckjob landlords to jail for obvious and blatant fraud and theft, then I think if then send Z and A to jail for what they are doing, it's time for a fucking revolution, and I'll be happy to fire the first shot.

If they are letting suck ass land lords collect rent for months on a property they know is going into foreclosure, and then evict the poor renters who have been paying on time and in good faith that their land lord is doing the right thing, without sending those schemeing, defrauding fuckjob landlords to jail for obvious and blatant fraud and theft, then I think if then send Z and A to jail for what they are doing, it's time for a fucking revolution, and I'll be happy to fire the first shot.

Yeah this is happening a lot and stuff. I heard of a chick owning a whole complex and is collecting the money and keeping it a secret that it is going in foreclosure. She'll be rich in the end, but everyone will be out of a home.

Yeah this is happening a lot and stuff. I heard of a chick owning a whole complex and is collecting the money and keeping it a secret that it is going in foreclosure. She'll be rich in the end, but everyone will be out of a home.

Yeah. That is happening everywhere. I don't see how in the hell that can be legal at all, and a lot of people are getting seriously fucked by it.