Hawt Search is broke, this is the new post your pet thread

Everybody snores in the car. No point in denying it.

So, pets?

My furry idiot, Chewie, a fine purebred New Mexican curb-setter:
DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0049.JPG

ydasu2a4.jpg

Look at this fat fuck. So like 4 days ago i changed her food. I mixed in her new food with her old food. She picked out her old food and refused to eat the new. Then she spent three days on a hunger protest. She wants her effing expensive food. And I'm all like whatever bitch you need a diet. And then she yells at me and follows me around and tries to trip me.

I bought her the expensive food today.

Sigh.

ydasu2a4.jpg

Look at this fat fuck. So like 4 days ago i changed her food. I mixed in her new food with her old food. She picked out her old food and refused to eat the new. Then she spent three days on a hunger protest. She wants her effing expensive food. And I'm all like whatever bitch you need a diet. And then she yells at me and follows me around and tries to trip me.

Sigh.

Ha.
Cat owners.

I have a gif of Luna chasing a lizard, but nowhere to host it (7Mb)

ydasu2a4.jpg

Sigh.
They will always win.
Omg I love the corgi... um I mean the April. In either case, I wanna cuddle it!!!

:lol: I'll drool on you like a corgi!