Scott Stapp and Wife

jaxxor said:
it sucked getting kicked off of American Idol last night. I went home and cried

So did you nail Paula or not?? She was looking pretty torn up over the whole affair- the local news thought it was enough of a story to replay that crap over and OVER LOL

BigDov said:
So did you nail Paula or not?? She was looking pretty torn up over the whole affair- the local news thought it was enough of a story to replay that crap over and OVER LOL

she was upset because she knew I was running straight into the arms of another woman without giving it up to her :fly:

Pandora said:
Actually just a trim would be nice. It's just kinda funny that your hair is longer than hers. :fly:

nope.

now if SHE said something, then sure.

jaxxor said:
some stuff :cool:

I remember going through one of those stores with Ash and found something we thought was hilarious and sent you the pic of it... anal butter or something...

Did you at least get that?!

Sarcasmo said:
Doesn't anyone get dressed up for their own weddings anymore?

fuck a bunch of that. we saw no point in spending thousands on a ceremony. this is about us, not a bunch of relatives and friends and stuff :eek:

jaxxor said:
fuck a bunch of that. we saw no point in spending thousands on a ceremony. this is about us, not a bunch of relatives and friends and stuff :eek:

I applaud you jaxxor...... if only my wife would have listened to that sort of reasoning all those years ago *sigh*

jaxxor said:

jay.gif

BigDov said:
I applaud you jaxxor...... if only my wife would have listened to that sort of reasoning all those years ago *sigh*

suprisingly enough, it was her idea. I was more than happy to back her up on that.