Science quiz

itburnswhenipee

Lonestar
May 25, 2005
Maryland
Faith is belief without proof. The second there is proof a things transforms from faith to fact. Math doesn't even enter into it, you freaky bishes.

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Yes, I believe the world and universe was organized to the form it is in today. How that exactly happened I don't know, but it wasn't from a random explosion and things just "fell together".

So who's to say God didn't use an explosion to create the universe?

Jonny_B

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
if you think the universe is organized, you ain't seen my junk drawers (yes, plural!)

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
So who's to say God didn't use an explosion to create the universe?

And he very well may have, I won't ever find out in this life, but, I don't believe it came about from a random explosion. If that is the method he used, there was nothing random about it, it was all very precise and planned out.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
And he very well may have, I won't ever find out in this life, but, I don't believe it came about from a random explosion. If that is the method he used, there was nothing random about it, it was all very precise and planned out.

Not to argue, but nowhere in the Big Bang (or Big Inflation) theory is random mentioned. It's currently (and likely always) impossible for us to determine what happened at that zero point or any 'time' before. We can only define what happened afterwords...

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004

So evidence leans towards an explosion. The Bible says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth," but gives no other explanation as to how. I must be missing something.

Dharma1521

Soooo do I look as young as I look?
Apr 5, 2006
Falls Church, VA
So evidence leans towards an explosion. The Bible says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth," but gives no other explanation as to how. I must be missing something.

In the beginning was the word.

And the word was God.

And the word was with God

It was God in the beginning and will be God in the ending.

Damn Christian songs . . .

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Until you big time scientist poets can show me a picture of what the universe looked like "before" it was the universe, you can just shucho moufs.

Also, cocks.

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer

I don't know how it happened, it may have been an explosion, I don't know. But I will not deny the fact that God had everything to do with it.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
It would be awesome if the universe was like a mildew growth in God's bathtub. So it's like he had something to do with it, but only insofar as he didn't Scrubbing Bubbles® us away.

Wren

Flaccid Member
Oct 16, 2006
It would be awesome if the universe was like a mildew growth in God's bathtub. So it's like he had something to do with it, but only insofar as he didn't Scrubbing Bubbles® us away.

THE MATRIX (of Scrubbing Bubbles®) IS REAL!