Science quiz

Yes, I believe the world and universe was organized to the form it is in today. How that exactly happened I don't know, but it wasn't from a random explosion and things just "fell together".

So who's to say God didn't use an explosion to create the universe?

So who's to say God didn't use an explosion to create the universe?

And he very well may have, I won't ever find out in this life, but, I don't believe it came about from a random explosion. If that is the method he used, there was nothing random about it, it was all very precise and planned out.

And he very well may have, I won't ever find out in this life, but, I don't believe it came about from a random explosion. If that is the method he used, there was nothing random about it, it was all very precise and planned out.

Not to argue, but nowhere in the Big Bang (or Big Inflation) theory is random mentioned. It's currently (and likely always) impossible for us to determine what happened at that zero point or any 'time' before. We can only define what happened afterwords...

So evidence leans towards an explosion. The Bible says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth," but gives no other explanation as to how. I must be missing something.

So evidence leans towards an explosion. The Bible says "In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth," but gives no other explanation as to how. I must be missing something.

In the beginning was the word.

And the word was God.

And the word was with God

It was God in the beginning and will be God in the ending.

Damn Christian songs . . .

Until you big time scientist poets can show me a picture of what the universe looked like "before" it was the universe, you can just shucho moufs.

Also, cocks.

I don't know how it happened, it may have been an explosion, I don't know. But I will not deny the fact that God had everything to do with it.

It would be awesome if the universe was like a mildew growth in God's bathtub. So it's like he had something to do with it, but only insofar as he didn't Scrubbing Bubbles® us away.

It would be awesome if the universe was like a mildew growth in God's bathtub. So it's like he had something to do with it, but only insofar as he didn't Scrubbing Bubbles® us away.

THE MATRIX (of Scrubbing Bubbles®) IS REAL!