Saturday Night PART----Y

Candy said:
Is that what you were doing in the neighbor's yard? I was wondering about that. jenny and I definatly thought you and Shawn were gonna kiss; we were making fun of you from the pool while playing Jack Bauer and Chloe from 24. As far as your finger in Thrawn's ass... all I can say is he doesnt seem scarred in any way so I think you're in the clear.

If Shawn runs for mayor do you think we can still listen to crazy loud rave music and allow our friends to run around naked? If so, I'll throw in on the campaign fund as well.

Get the damn internet at home so I can email your hottie g/f. She rocks - we had a great time together. Glad we were able to get her watch back for her in time for your flight.

:heart:
i knew jenny was drunk when she said the watch was expensive - I think I spent like 5 bucks on it

InnerMuse said:
Sheesh! His arms look to be the size of my waste. His is definitely sechsay! A little too much muscle for me, but hot none the less. :drool:
Lady we dont want to hear about your BMs.

InnerMuse said:
You think those guns are hawt, check these out, ladies!

/flex

Sheesh! His arms look to be the size of my waste. His is definitely sechsay! A little too much muscle for me, but hot none the less. :drool:

Wish I could have been there.
I wanted to tell him how hot he was, but I also wanted to leave the party with my life

that seal's hot, and not just because he's fine, and not just because he's ripped and could squeeze the water outta my cells, but that he's a seal. that equals smart, and that's the sexiest trait. :drool:

shawndavid said:
That's because we all would like to be Navy SEALs and be all muscley and shit, but we're lazy and selfish. All boys want to be bad-asses it's just that, for some of us, it simply cannot be...:confused:

you're the only one holding yourself back

shawndavid said:
That's because we all would like to be Navy SEALs and be all muscley and shit, but we're lazy and selfish. All boys want to be bad-asses it's just that, for some of us, it simply cannot be...:confused:
My theory is, why should I put all that effort in to being a bad ass when I can just sit on my ass and watch Jack Bauer do it for me every Monday night at 9 o'clock

elpmis said:
My theory is, why should I put all that effort in to being a bad ass when I can just sit on my ass and watch Jack Bauer do it for me every Monday night at 9 o'clock

QFT

Oh, and Shawn - I love you just the way you are. We can play Navy SEALS if you want; we have a swimming pool ;)

Candy said:
QFT

Oh, and Shawn - I love you just the way you are. We can play Navy SEALS if you want; we have a swimming pool ;)

WTF, dont you dare try to steal our sunday morning game, erg...

Shawn = Alpha Team Fatso
BeeRad = Bravo Alpha Pancakes